Users have been talking about ver 4.5 in this thread but there is no link for download. I had to uninstall 4 from my 9860 after using for a day. It was very unstable, wifi signals were erratic. Is any one using on 9860 and is satisfied? Ver 3 was very stable on 9860, I had used for around 2 weeks before shifting to 402 base.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    Hybrid Babyluv Edition Arrogant |Series 4.5 Support ALL Device OS 7.1 Blackberry | (example: Best Theme)

Only downside is you need to register to download...
    barracudaseries and Hayyul like this.
    05-14-12 01:28 AM
    Trying to install 4.5: "Says it can't be loaded because some required files are not available."
    05-14-12 07:48 AM
    Anyone try this hybrid on the ATT network with the SFI file from the rogers 391 ? Maybe it will resolve the ATT Mic problems ?
    05-14-12 11:02 AM
    Trying to install 4.5: "Says it can't be loaded because some required files are not available."
    It has to do with the radio file, don't use the original, use the one provided...
    05-14-12 07:37 PM
    It has to do with the radio file, don't use the original, use the one provided...
    Lol. I initially, followed what was posted and used the correct radio file with 4.5.
    05-14-12 07:42 PM
    I'm getting an uncaught exception lang error upon boot now
    05-14-12 09:02 PM
    Got it. Updating now.
    05-14-12 09:04 PM
    Anyone try this hybrid on the ATT network with the SFI file from the rogers 391 ? Maybe it will resolve the ATT Mic problems ?
    I installed the 4.5 series with the corresponding radio file in the first post (I use a Torch).
    I have an AT&T branded phone and was in the US 2 days ago (using the AT&T network for calls and data), never got an issue with the mic.
    05-15-12 06:04 AM
    The GPS does not work on 4 or 4.5? I saw a comment about that in this tread? Anyone experience problems with the gps?
    05-15-12 06:30 AM
    The GPS does not work on 4 or 4.5? I saw a comment about that in this tread? Anyone experience problems with the gps?

None. Installed 4.5 yesterday. No issues at all - including gps. 4.5 is a very nice update from 4.0. After using both, I'll stick with 4.5.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    05-15-12 10:01 AM
    I'm getting an uncaught exception lang error upon boot now
    Fixed, it had to do with one of the apps I was restoring. Good OS so far (except for the user errors . )
    05-15-12 10:54 AM
    After few weeks I've tried your Hybrid, I can not find the Hotspot function to use. How can I reinstall this function?
    05-17-12 09:54 AM
    Reporting back on 4.5
    Best OS I have ever had on my 9900. Everything works and the battery is fantastic. I'm getting 2.7 % drain with Astrasync running, which is usually a battery drainer... Without any apps running it's down to the 1% zone. I use BB traffic often as well as Evernote, these two accelerate the drain to about 9%... Third day on 4.5 fyi.
    05-17-12 02:41 PM
    @ barracuda - would it be possible for you to make a version of this hybrid where you replace all the .402 files with .391 files so that those of us on at&t could use your latest hybrid?
    05-17-12 11:49 PM
    I'm on AT&T and no issues
    05-18-12 11:53 PM

Yep. I'm also on at&t.

Sent thru my sexy 9810 while testing VCMS & FUZZengine (on the PB) apps and using Tapatalk. (*_~)
    05-18-12 11:57 PM
    You are the first person I have heard of who is on at&t who doesn't have the mic issue (where people can't hear you on calls but you can hear them).
    05-19-12 12:41 AM
    You are the first person I have heard of who is on at&t who doesn't have the mic issue (where people can't hear you on calls but you can hear them).
    I can't see your heading as I'm viewing in mobile but Jef do you have a 9900? ATT 9900 users have the mic issue
    clubbstudios likes this.
    05-19-12 07:56 AM
    I have installed this hybrid 4 on 9860. ofcourse it is much faster and freed more memory but I am having problem in setting up emails. It is displaying "device has problem in connecting server". Is it OS problem or connectivity issue?
    hey sorry for late reply, coz busy with photoshop lol.
    the issue come from your operator..
    Before using this OS I was on the default OS that came with my Blackberry and battery barely lasted from 8:30 am and would be dead by 07:00 pm.

After loading this Hybrid my 9790 has indeed got a new life!

The device has been switched on (after full charge) for 1 day 4hours and battery level is currently 34% and time remaining still shows up as 13 hours and 51 minutes
    Average discharge rate is 2.4% per hour.

This is just amazing.... really good work!

Memory still shows up as 43% free.
    thank you
    Users have been talking about ver 4.5 in this thread but there is no link for download. I had to uninstall 4 from my 9860 after using for a day. It was very unstable, wifi signals were erratic. Is any one using on 9860 and is satisfied? Ver 3 was very stable on 9860, I had used for around 2 weeks before shifting to 402 base.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    maybe you can ask for 9860 user, because i don't have the device...
    thank you

i'm not guarantee this hybrid running with sfi .391
    05-19-12 01:32 PM
    I installed the 4.5 series with the corresponding radio file in the first post (I use a Torch).
    I have an AT&T branded phone and was in the US 2 days ago (using the AT&T network for calls and data), never got an issue with the mic.
    thank you
    Fixed, it had to do with one of the apps I was restoring. Good OS so far (except for the user errors . )
    sometime restoring apps from backup will be crash.
    After few weeks I've tried your Hybrid, I can not find the Hotspot function to use. How can I reinstall this function?
    i don't have the issue.. maybe you can try another hotspot.
    Reporting back on 4.5
    Best OS I have ever had on my 9900. Everything works and the battery is fantastic. I'm getting 2.7 % drain with Astrasync running, which is usually a battery drainer... Without any apps running it's down to the 1% zone. I use BB traffic often as well as Evernote, these two accelerate the drain to about 9%... Third day on 4.5 fyi.
    thank you
    @ barracuda - would it be possible for you to make a version of this hybrid where you replace all the .402 files with .391 files so that those of us on at&t could use your latest hybrid?
    i'm not guarantee this hybrid will be running with .391 sfi
    05-19-12 01:36 PM
    thank you

sometime restoring apps from backup will be crash.

i don't have the issue.. maybe you can try another hotspot.

thank you

i'm not guarantee this hybrid will be running with .391 sfi
    Thank you Bro !!!

Maybe your guide is true, because after i restored the backup file i could not find hotspot symbol. Although, this function had been using few minutes before.

Do you have any advises to instruct me which ROM should i use to extract the hotspot CODs to reinstall this function.

Notes: This is the best Hybrid for 9900 I've ever used. Such as fast restart, good processing, fast access, fast browser and the most important is long battery. Thank you very much for your contribution to BBers.
    05-20-12 09:33 AM
    "i'm not guarantee this hybrid will be running with .391 sfi."

@ barracuda - I wasn't asking if it would run with a .391 radio file. I know that it doesn't, as I have tried. I was asking if you could design a different version of this hybrid (for at&t users who can't use this one bc of the mic issue) without any .402 files and use .391 files/use .391 base to make the hybrid instead of .402
    clubbstudios likes this.
    05-20-12 12:52 PM
    Thank you Bro !!!

Maybe your guide is true, because after i restored the backup file i could not find hotspot symbol. Although, this function had been using few minutes before.

Do you have any advises to instruct me which ROM should i use to extract the hotspot CODs to reinstall this function.

Notes: This is the best Hybrid for 9900 I've ever used. Such as fast restart, good processing, fast access, fast browser and the most important is long battery. Thank you very much for your contribution to BBers.
    thank you

@ barracuda - I wasn't asking if it would run with a .391 radio file. I know that it doesn't, as I have tried. I was asking if you could design a different version of this hybrid (for at&t users who can't use this one bc of the mic issue) without any .402 files and use .391 files/use .391 base to make the hybrid instead of .402
    o i see.. i will bro.. just wait for next series
    clubbstudios likes this.
    05-20-12 02:21 PM

thank you

o i see.. i will bro.. just wait for next series
    Thank you both -- can't wait for the next series that shows love for the AT&T users!

Everything else about the Barracuda hybrids are awesome so it will be great to have one that runs .391 to avoid mic issues.
    05-21-12 12:17 PM
    Downgraded for a day or two, then, upgraded back to this hybrid. Even better the second time around. Once again, this is not the first hybrid Barracuda has put together. Thanks, again.
    05-21-12 12:20 PM
157 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD