If you have a 9900 on ATT then this does NOT fix the mic issue. However, If you are on any other carrier...INSTALL THIS. You won't be disappointed! Hopefully they figure out what is causing the mic issue.
    In the interim I had to roll back to a different OS, but I'm telling you--- this is an Arrogrant fo' sho' hybrid! Loved it while I had it
    = very smooth
    = fast and responsive
    Nice job Barracuda!!!!!!
    thanks but why changed OS?

Morning all, i hope yall can help with this. I have downloaded the hybrid three times and done the rest per the instructions, when i start loader i get "the application babyluv edition arrogant for sure by barracudahybrid core applications" cannot be loaded because some required files are not available" error, any suggestions? Thanks
    Morning bro, i think you paste the folder Radio w/ wrong place.
    let me explain again ok..
    step 1: you download file radio, extract the Radio.7z to Desktop.
    step 2: COPY the folder Radio (include file sfi inside) into C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\"your base OS"
    done!
    04-26-12 09:30 AM
    I appreciate the quick reply. I am pretty sure i did it that way but i will start fresh and try it. Thanks
    04-26-12 09:34 AM
    Morning all, i hope yall can help with this. I have downloaded the hybrid three times and done the rest per the instructions, when i start loader i get "the application babyluv edition arrogant for sure by barracudahybrid core applications" cannot be loaded because some required files are not available" error, any suggestions? Thanks
    This is actually what happened because it happened to me. I got this from Kpin_It_real and hope he doesn't mind me using his post, I didn't know how to word it exactly...

"Had the same problem. Your extraction tool copied the radio to a two layer folder. radio inside radio then the file. or this also happened to your app files. Just drill down to the folders and make sure that they are not a repeat of the main folder..."

Hope this works for you bro
    04-26-12 09:35 AM
    thanks but why changed OS?

Morning bro, i think you paste the folder Radio w/ wrong place.
    let me explain again ok..
    step 1: you download file radio, extract the Radio.7z to Desktop.
    step 2: COPY the folder Radio (include file sfi inside) into C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\"your base OS"
    done!
    I installed this over a 402 base and the 402 radio and the mic problem persisted. Since it was late I had to do a fairly quick install and just chose an old OS that was on my PC to get my phone working. I wish I knew if it was the 402 base or the 402 radio that's causing the problem. I also tried putting this over a 267 base and using a 267 radio but got the same error as someone above "......missing files...for Barracuda..." At that point I had to just put something on so I could use my phone tomorrow as I headed out to work.
    Can anyone test the 402 base w/ the 318 radio to see if this works on the 9900?
    04-26-12 10:13 AM
    I installed this over a 402 base and the 402 radio and the mic problem persisted. Since it was late I had to do a fairly quick install and just chose an old OS that was on my PC to get my phone working. I wish I knew if it was the 402 base or the 402 radio that's causing the problem. I also tried putting this over a 267 base and using a 267 radio but got the same error as someone above "......missing files...for Barracuda..." At that point I had to just put something on so I could use my phone tomorrow as I headed out to work.
    I have read somewhere in the 9900 .402 thread that .318 sfi has been tried with .402 Java and would not load. Can't recall the error message but it seems that the 2 are not compatible unlike .342/.318 which was OK (ran it myself for a while).

Was the same with the 7.0 OS. .585 Java ran well with the .540 or .503 sfi but the next build (.590 I think) did not.
    04-26-12 10:53 AM
    Nevermind, got it. the alx was missing so i copied it from 267. Also...after several calls w/ no issues, I got a call from my sister where she couldn't hear me. This is a VERY smooth build tho so I'll try it w/ a different base (I was using 402)
    I also liked the 402 build but the mic issues were a major problem for me...So when you encountered the problem what was your resolution to get it back...Some have said extending the slider worked, others have done reboots, soft and hard....I have done all but a clean install and nothing worked...I first updated from beta prime and that did not help...I will give Barracuda's hybrid a shot but I am a little frustrated that some of the 9810s out there are functioning with this build and others are not...where was your phone made by the way? maybe that has something to do with it...mines was made in mexico 4. also HDRW Ver 1. Of those that have a working 9810, where was your phone manufactured?
    TIA to all that respond.
    04-26-12 11:07 AM
    This is actually what happened because it happened to me. I got this from Kpin_It_real and hope he doesn't mind me using his post, I didn't know how to word it exactly...

"Had the same problem. Your extraction tool copied the radio to a two layer folder. radio inside radio then the file. or this also happened to your app files. Just drill down to the folders and make sure that they are not a repeat of the main folder..."

Hope this works for you bro
    Don't mind at all....Glad that it helped out.
    04-26-12 11:19 AM
    I
    Found the post from someone who tried the .318.sfi with teh .402 Java:

See below:

Originally Posted by audio_engr

Tried to swap the sfi from .318 onto this BUT got "APP ERROR 200" while installing OS - thus it landed me into a whole set of trouble like use JL Cmdr to fully wipe to error 507 and then re-install .402 with the stock sfi to restore the 9900.

Can someone pitch in as to How I may be able to get the 318 sfi into this 402 cods and load ? Seems to me some compatibility issues ...
    04-26-12 11:41 AM
    Now This Hybrid Support to Blackberry Amstrong 9320!
    04-26-12 12:57 PM
    I do not think it will be able to running with .318 radio file because it is too far with his .402 java files. Maybe the issue mic only in vendor AT&T

I have read somewhere in the 9900 .402 thread that .318 sfi has been tried with .402 Java and would not load. Can't recall the error message but it seems that the 2 are not compatible unlike .342/.318 which was OK (ran it myself for a while).

Was the same with the 7.0 OS. .585 Java ran well with the .540 or .503 sfi but the next build (.590 I think) did not.
    yes bro, too far with the .402 java files.
    04-26-12 01:04 PM
    Found the post from someone who tried the .318.sfi with teh .402 Java:

See below:

Originally Posted by audio_engr

Tried to swap the sfi from .318 onto this BUT got "APP ERROR 200" while installing OS - thus it landed me into a whole set of trouble like use JL Cmdr to fully wipe to error 507 and then re-install .402 with the stock sfi to restore the 9900.

Can someone pitch in as to How I may be able to get the 318 sfi into this 402 cods and load ? Seems to me some compatibility issues ...
    maybe can be running with sfi .318 but not full java .402
    04-26-12 01:08 PM
    Don't mind at all....Glad that it helped out.
    Hey THANKS so much!!!!! I used a diff extractor.....fixed the double folder thing and im up and running.....just curious tho where did the factory fonts go?....can i get them somewhere?.... THANKS again!!!
    04-26-12 02:03 PM
    Can you gimme the OTA link to the Blackberry Messenger hybrid?
    04-26-12 03:54 PM
    Can you gimme the OTA link to the Blackberry Messenger hybrid?
    sorry the BLackberry Messenger Hybrid just for this Hybrid OS
    04-26-12 04:03 PM
    Hey man I had a black 9930 for about 6 months, a week ago I got a white 9900 and I sold the 9930, Ive been using regular .318 for 3-4 days, battery life was ok, not great, but then again reception in Bangladesh is TERRIBLE (80-100DB) I don't have BIS/BES either, I just got done with installing .402 and I wanna try out a hybrid, never tried hybrid on the 9900/9930s, only my white 9700 (I love white xD).
    Anyways the links don't seem to work, I registered and open the links again and it keeps saying filename can't be found.

Hmm, can someone please tell me if I'll see some better battery life than from .402? I was thinking I'd get another 20% but I don't know someone tell me who has used this =)

How is the radio reception compared to stock .402? As I said earlier, reception here is terrible, the better the radio, the better my battery life will be. Thanks, sorry about all the questions!!
    04-27-12 09:39 AM
    Hey man I had a black 9930 for about 6 months, a week ago I got a white 9900 and I sold the 9930, Ive been using regular .318 for 3-4 days, battery life was ok, not great, but then again reception in Bangladesh is TERRIBLE (80-100DB) I don't have BIS/BES either, I just got done with installing .402 and I wanna try out a hybrid, never tried hybrid on the 9900/9930s, only my white 9700 (I love white xD).
    Anyways the links don't seem to work, I registered and open the links again and it keeps saying filename can't be found.

Hmm, can someone please tell me if I'll see some better battery life than from .402? I was thinking I'd get another 20% but I don't know someone tell me who has used this =)

How is the radio reception compared to stock .402? As I said earlier, reception here is terrible, the better the radio, the better my battery life will be. Thanks, sorry about all the questions!!
    I've tried downloading from a link on page 1 and no problems, can you try again? This hybrid battery is very good compared with .402, in bzone.us are many good feedback on device 9900. I hope you try it
    04-27-12 12:16 PM
    bro, it seems that bis connection via wifi is very patchy. disconnected very frequently.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    04-28-12 02:40 AM
    bro, it seems that bis connection via wifi is very patchy. disconnected very frequently.

in my device not problem bro. can you try in another hot spot?
    04-28-12 01:31 PM
    Of the situation, as always, I offer congratulations to Barracuda, the installation went smooth as always, no errors, neither before nor after. The memory is stable, everything works properly, the battery wait a few days. Now enough with the compliments and I spend a sore point for me, as always in hybrids, the Barracuda does not predictive typing. Barracuda I installed the hybrid stark without doing anything, and the predictive typing already not working, I installed the language, the same, in my opinion eliminates shrink something, this leads not to operate the writing easier. I think it's time to find a cure, I tried searching around, but nothing, please help, thanks.
    04-28-12 02:41 PM
    I've tried downloading from a link on page 1 and no problems, can you try again? This hybrid battery is very good compared with .402, in bzone.us are many good feedback on device 9900. I hope you try it
    Ok man I'm downloading now, but what is the radio like compared to .318/.402?
    04-28-12 03:50 PM
    have someone try this hybrid on 9360? what about battery life?

@amink, Bro can u advice what base os for 9360 for this hybrid.
    04-29-12 12:31 AM
    in my device not problem bro. can you try in another hot spot?

forget about it. no more problem with the wifi today

04-29-12 10:07 AM
    how do i put back the social feeds? i use it for important stuff.
    04-29-12 11:30 AM
    btw. any ideas why my 9900 keeps losing its BIS coverage. i lose the BB symbol, but when i turn on/off the mobile network it returns so meaning the problem isnt with the network provider. any thoughts?
    04-29-12 11:34 AM
    Of the situation, as always, I offer congratulations to Barracuda, the installation went smooth as always, no errors, neither before nor after. The memory is stable, everything works properly, the battery wait a few days. Now enough with the compliments and I spend a sore point for me, as always in hybrids, the Barracuda does not predictive typing. Barracuda I installed the hybrid stark without doing anything, and the predictive typing already not working, I installed the language, the same, in my opinion eliminates shrink something, this leads not to operate the writing easier. I think it's time to find a cure, I tried searching around, but nothing, please help, thanks.
    Sorry bro, later i will check
    cobracam likes this.
    04-29-12 12:42 PM
157 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD