Hi, i would try this hybrid on my 9860, how could install the italian language.
    Thanks
    This hybrid only have english default.
    If you could install italian language must inject manually and take from base OS. Maybe later if i have a time will give a patch for italian language.
    03-14-12 05:33 AM
    I have done so, I took all the files in Italian, the most recent version, inside the java folder, I put them in a folder and I created the jad file. Then I copied the SD of the BB and I launched the jad file, installing the Italian language. Another way is to install the language files in a clump folder and install them directly with all BBSAK.
    03-14-12 05:37 AM
    Try this, the only thing I do not work and the predictive typing.
    03-14-12 06:55 AM
    I installed it to my 9790 2days ago.everything seems fine until today my phone suddenly rebooted it self.what happened actually?
    03-16-12 11:35 AM
    Try this, the only thing I do not work and the predictive typing.
    Thanks bro!
    03-17-12 02:14 PM
    I installed it to my 9790 2days ago.everything seems fine until today my phone suddenly rebooted it self.what happened actually?
    Is the battery temperature hot before rebooted? Let's see next few days ok?
    03-17-12 02:18 PM
    Is the battery temperature hot before rebooted? Let's see next few days ok?
    Bat ga panas kok.siap bos
    03-18-12 04:43 AM
    Just installed this hybrid, so far so good all up and running within a half hour, no errors to report at this point. Will report back with battery, Thanks for this!
    03-18-12 02:39 PM
    Just installed this hybrid, so far so good all up and running within a half hour, no errors to report at this point. Will report back with battery, Thanks for this!
    Enjoy bro! Thanks for used this hybrid
    03-18-12 03:02 PM
    After a day and a half or so, the battery is holding well. Unplugged at 7AM about an hour talk time, 20 emails, bunch of text/bbm its now almost 10PM and still have 55% battery left, no issues to report everything works well. Thanks for your hybrid
    barracudaseries likes this.
    03-19-12 08:53 PM
    After a day and a half or so, the battery is holding well. Unplugged at 7AM about an hour talk time, 20 emails, bunch of text/bbm its now almost 10PM and still have 55% battery left, no issues to report everything works well. Thanks for your hybrid
    thanks for you review. hope this hybrid make you comfortable
    03-20-12 02:21 AM
    thanks for you review. hope this hybrid make you comfortable
    Hi sir! Do you can include in your hybrid Russian language ?
    Thank you.
    03-20-12 08:24 AM
    Does this hybrid has the battery saver options?
    If it's yes, I will installed it directly..
    03-21-12 08:30 AM
    Hi sir! Do you can include in your hybrid Russian language ?
    Thank you.
    later bro
    Does this hybrid has the battery saver options?
    If it's yes, I will installed it directly..
    have battery saver bro
    03-21-12 12:22 PM
    @ Barracuda -Everything working great on this OS except the screen brightness.Everytime I reboot or battery pull, it resets the brightness from 10 to 70. Can u help me fix this maybe with some cods or something? I am now running this version bc it works better than version 3 for me and I'm on AT&T so I can't use version 4.
    05-24-12 10:11 PM
    i know this is an old thread but does anyone have the 9900 .284 radio file they can drop box and post the link. When I go to download the file I get a server maintenance screen (but I was able to download the hybrid just fine).
    Last edited by vecharo; 08-19-12 at 08:41 PM.
    08-19-12 08:17 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD