Use windows 7? Change with win xp, I also initially tried to install with seven, but to no avail, then I used xp and within minutes it was installed. Good luck.
    03-12-12 05:19 PM
    Don't changed or delete any file .alx
    What invalid configuration error you got? Maybe with picture..
    Here is right after I download the hybrid

Here is right after I put all files before installation

Here is right after I start loader to install. Isn't some main files missing from this?

Here is the error I get when installation starts

Hope someone is able to figure out what I did wrong
    03-12-12 07:51 PM

Click to view quoted image

Here is right after I start loader to install. Isn't some main files missing from this?

try to redownload the hybrid i guess.
    03-12-12 08:24 PM
    I'm having a couple of issues. My. wifi turns on and off spontaneously on its own. I can turn my wifi on and connect to a network or use the wifi hotspot but within a few minutes both the wifi and ,mobile hotspot turn off and I have to manually turn them back on. I've also had times where I'd turn my wifi off and it would turn back on.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    03-12-12 10:18 PM

It looks like you skipped the part where you install your base os FIRST, then install the hybrid over top of it. Your missing files are in the base os install. Try that. Good luck.
    03-13-12 12:42 AM
    Yes it was a java 608 error.

Before install the hybrid, are you shrink or delete something? Report my beta tester nothing problem with all device. And in bzone.us have a lot Review from any device. Why you get the problem java error 608?
    03-13-12 02:18 AM
    Congratulations brother, I installed your hybrid on my 9900, I would say perfect, it gives me more errors that I had with the beta versions. I forgot the battery and memory, holds up perfectly and we are beginning, we will see in a few days. You did a great job, it seems that Jesus has given you a hand. Thank you.
    Hey bro. Thanks for using this hybrid. I hope nothing problem in your device. Enjoy
    03-13-12 02:41 AM

I think you have wrong download file radio. Are you sure the right file radio for 9900?
    03-13-12 02:44 AM
    I'm having a couple of issues. My. wifi turns on and off spontaneously on its own. I can turn my wifi on and connect to a network or use the wifi hotspot but within a few minutes both the wifi and ,mobile hotspot turn off and I have to manually turn them back on. I've also had times where I'd turn my wifi off and it would turn back on.

You have try any hotspot and get the same issue? I always use wifi but nothing happens like you..
    03-13-12 02:48 AM
    Can you change download link to mediafile, the link you upload can not download 2files at the same time, in addition the speed too slow.

Thanks
    03-13-12 07:13 AM
    Can you change download link to mediafile, the link you upload can not download 2files at the same time, in addition the speed too slow.

Thanks
    i just have bzlink acc. maybe you can try download one by one
    03-13-12 07:42 AM
    Report:
    In addition to everything being faster, now that I've ran this hybrid for a couple of days, I can say that I'm experiencing better battery life with this build than any other 7.0/7.1 build I've gotten from RIM. It's only a tad better, not significant. I'm normally down to <50% with an hour of use. Now, I'm getting >50% with that same amount of use. Other things ceterus paribus (apps refreshing & all that).

I'm going to go ahead and say that this is a pretty solid build.
    03-13-12 03:24 PM
    Report:
    In addition to everything being faster, now that I've ran this hybrid for a couple of days, I can say that I'm experiencing better battery life with this build than any other 7.0/7.1 build I've gotten from RIM. It's only a tad better, not significant. I'm normally down to <50% with an hour of use. Now, I'm getting >50% with that same amount of use. Other things ceterus paribus (apps refreshing & all that).

I'm going to go ahead and say that this is a pretty solid build.
    Thanks for the report, i'm glad to hear this hybrid running fast and you nothing get problem with your devices. Hope this hybrid can make you enjoy and comfortable. Thanks again
    03-13-12 06:14 PM
    I have my wifi on and my mobile hotspot on and it still does power off on its own. I tried resetting the phone and its still does the same thing.
    03-13-12 06:20 PM
    I have a little problem, as regards the type of words, I can not get into the settings of the predictive typing. can you tell me, what file the language COD, should I install so that 'functions? Thank you.
    Last edited by cobracam; 03-13-12 at 06:36 PM.
    03-13-12 06:27 PM
    I have a little problem, as regards the type of words, I can not get into the settings of the predictive typing. can you tell me, what file the language COD, should I install so that 'functions? Thank you.

As picture, i don't have problem like you bro.
    03-13-12 07:56 PM
    I have my wifi on and my mobile hotspot on and it still does power off on its own. I tried resetting the phone and its still does the same thing.
    I already check for cods wifi and nothing problem with its. Maybe you can try to another wifi or mobile hotspot? Or if you have another device you can try to connect and still getting the same problem?
    03-13-12 08:00 PM
    I did a wipe and reloaded the hybrid. Everything seems to be fine now! Thanks for a new hybrid for our phones! Keep them coming

03-13-12 11:55 PM
    So far so good, almost a week now. I like the speed. been getting like 340mb /360mb. pretty good. And also for battery, also been good. For those who has problem installing, I believe it's better to redownload your hybrid, use bbsak or other apps to completely wipe your device and then you install again. Good luck to you guys out there! Cheers!
    03-14-12 12:11 AM
    this is my first try using bb with keyboard as before i was a touch screen gadget freak..
    and this is also my first using hybrid...
    hopely this build won't turn me down...
    keep it cummin' brada...
    03-14-12 12:45 AM

As picture, i don't have problem like you bro.

This I know you'll do, but when I try to access this menu, it does not open, what happened and other times with different hybrids, wondering which file corresponds COD specific language, so I try to install it separately with BBSAK. Thank you.
    03-14-12 12:59 AM
    I did a wipe and reloaded the hybrid. Everything seems to be fine now! Thanks for a new hybrid for our phones! Keep them coming

Lol. Oke hope you enjoy with this hybrid bro thank you
    03-14-12 01:56 AM
    So far so good, almost a week now. I like the speed. been getting like 340mb /360mb. pretty good. And also for battery, also been good. For those who has problem installing, I believe it's better to redownload your hybrid, use bbsak or other apps to completely wipe your device and then you install again. Good luck to you guys out there! Cheers!
    Wow nice brother. Thanks
    03-14-12 02:13 AM
    this is my first try using bb with keyboard as before i was a touch screen gadget freak..
    and this is also my first using hybrid...
    hopely this build won't turn me down...
    keep it cummin' brada...
    Enjoy brada!
    03-14-12 02:51 AM
    Hi, i would try this hybrid on my 9860, how could install the italian language.
    Thanks
    03-14-12 05:10 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD