I run on Windows 7 and am having issues too. It appears to wipe clean, but I've never seen the 507 Error. Once the OS is reinstalled it goes straight back to the white screen. I even heard some sort of sound effect that I assume signifies start up/reinstall.
    06-12-11 04:36 PM
    Hello I have a blackberry pearl and when I would plug it into my computer the RED light would come for a few seconds and go away. I then read some where if you take out the battery then plug the usb back in the computer and wait for the RED light to go away and put the battery back in it works. I did that and something happened and it says JVM ERROR 513. And under that it says " reset " which I have done 100 times but nothing happens. I then read something about apploader and how you have to plug the usb in after you take out the battery, which I tried and when that happens the " low battery " picture comes up on the screen and nothing happens. Then I came to this website and tried this guide. I downloaded all the files, extracted then and followed all the steps. When I try to open the desktop manager it says " Before you begin, verify that your current Blackberry device is connected to your computer. I plug it out and plug it in and nothing happens. Please help me out, Iv been trying to fix this for almost 3 continuous hours now.
    06-12-11 06:31 PM
    hey guys i have this error like a com error my battery is supposedly drained and it wont even charge so my phone doesnt turn on it only shows the white screen with the battery and the red line or it shows the red line with the blank black screen
    06-14-11 12:30 AM
    can you make a version for mac?
    06-17-11 09:21 AM
    I run on Windows 7
    yes i follow the instruction on the 1st post

HELP
    I wish I could be better help, but I've never used JL with W7. Try this instead - http://forums.crackberry.com/f224/bb...s-tool-579728/

I run on Windows 7 and am having issues too. It appears to wipe clean, but I've never seen the 507 Error. Once the OS is reinstalled it goes straight back to the white screen. I even heard some sort of sound effect that I assume signifies start up/reinstall.
    If you don't see 507 on your screen, it's not wiped. Try the program I posted above.

Hello I have a blackberry pearl and when I would plug it into my computer the RED light would come for a few seconds and go away. I then read some where if you take out the battery then plug the usb back in the computer and wait for the RED light to go away and put the battery back in it works. I did that and something happened and it says JVM ERROR 513. And under that it says " reset " which I have done 100 times but nothing happens. I then read something about apploader and how you have to plug the usb in after you take out the battery, which I tried and when that happens the " low battery " picture comes up on the screen and nothing happens. Then I came to this website and tried this guide. I downloaded all the files, extracted then and followed all the steps. When I try to open the desktop manager it says " Before you begin, verify that your current Blackberry device is connected to your computer. I plug it out and plug it in and nothing happens. Please help me out, Iv been trying to fix this for almost 3 continuous hours now.
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

This is way oF topic, and I wish I'd gotten here sooner to move this to it's own thread. Next time you log in, make one in General Discusion, with something like "513 error" in the title. My suggestion would be to install the latest OS from your carrier on your PC, navigate to Program Files->Common Files->Research in Motion->AppLoader->loader.exe and run it. When you first start it, your pin should show. Restart the phone, and when the load bar is about 2/3rds done, click next in loader. It should connect and start the installation process. Follow the prompts from there.

hey guys i have this error like a com error my battery is supposedly drained and it wont even charge so my phone doesnt turn on it only shows the white screen with the battery and the red line or it shows the red line with the blank black screen
    Without the phone booting up, it's not going to work. Have you tried a new battery?

can you make a version for mac?
    [/color][/b]There's not much you can do with your BlackBerry with a Mac, unless you run Parallels or BootCamp. [/color][/b]
    06-18-11 10:25 PM
    [QUOTE=Crucial_Xtreme;515398]How-To Wipe with JL_Cmder part II

This is for the few times you cannot get the above instructions to work. ** Make sure you try to get JL_Cmder to connect 5 or 6 times before doing this.**

The same as above applies for this. Make sure you have the latest version of Desktop Manager & OS installed to your computer.

1) Make sure DM is NOT running.

2) Connect BB

3) Start a Command Prompt in DOS from your computer.
    ** XP ** Start>Programs>Accessories>Command Prompt then type
    loader.exe/nojvm

4) The AppLoader will then open

5) Select Next

6) A drop down list will appear with the Communication ports & one USB port entry

7) Select USB:Unknown

8) The Apploader should connect to the device and you can now re-install the OS.

If you do not see USB:BBPIN or USB:Unknown

1) Then disconnect your device from the computer
    2) Make sure you leave the Apploader screen up
    3) Remove the battery & stick it back in
    4) Quickly while the RED LED is on reconnect your device to the computer
    5) When USB:BBPIN OR USB:Unknown appears quickly Select Next
    6) Then run the Apploader

Once again, JL_Cmder usually connects to the device after 1 or even a few tries. This is if you CANNOT get JL_Cmder to connect. I've tried to make this as complete as I can. If anyone has anything to add, please do so. Either post here or PM me.

hi i have a dead BB 9000,DM detects it and even detects my PIN but only for seconds and then show device disconnected, problem is i have a device password, the moment i type the password in apploader the red light goes off and pc / dm/apploader shows device disconnected...pls help
    06-20-11 01:40 PM
    Its nice post provides a lots of data related to topic also give some more information relaed to topic.
    06-22-11 01:41 AM
    can you make it compatible with Mac OSX?
    06-23-11 07:00 PM
    I followed all your instructions. I received a red screen, telling me it was connected. I tried this 3 times, and received a completely blank white screen with no error messages ( I thought I did it wrong so I tried the other 2 times) I've attached a photo as to what I saw.

Why do I just have a white screen ? Is there another set of instructions I have to follow ? Any help given will be really appreciated.

Thank you.
    06-27-11 07:36 PM
    Many Thanks to OP.
    Installed v. 1.9.3 and attached my 9780.
    Connected in 1 shot.
    Followed on screen instructions for wipe.
    Few minutes later, a white screen on my 9780 with "Error 507"
    Voila !!

Thank you very much !!
    06-28-11 03:56 AM
    I've suddenly gotten the "jvm error 102". Isn't the offending file that needs to be removed needed?
    07-18-11 07:15 PM
    Worked like a charm. Thanks
    07-22-11 11:24 PM
    What's the benefit of wiping the device over just reloading the OS in the DM?
    07-24-11 02:12 PM
    Right.. where to begin. i have a blackberry cruve 8520 that is locked to orange network. BBM and Facebook isnt working. i have turned off and turned on on the connection manager. The tick comes up green. But when then says that mobile voice status is not a avalable connection not connected blackberry enterprise surver...

If you can help me on this it would be good thanks

Gavin
    08-08-11 03:23 AM
    thank you a lot................
    08-17-11 10:40 AM
    Thank for this appication.

Best & regards
    09-04-11 10:28 PM
    after getting error 507 and opening DM its saying cannot communicate with the device i cant do anything
    10-21-11 03:06 AM
    after getting error 507 and opening DM its saying cannot communicate with the device i cant do anything
    Try following this:

How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    10-21-11 10:38 AM
    simple U cant anything bcoz there isnt any os. Its time to get the AppLoader going & load an os. Follow the instructions on the screens & soon u'll have a fully functional device.
    Note: when loading with AppLoader, DO NOT disconnect USB till the device's screen comes on
    10-21-11 11:54 AM
    simple U cant anything bcoz there isnt any os. Its time to get the AppLoader going & load an os. Follow the instructions on the screens & soon u'll have a fully functional device.
    Note: when loading with AppLoader, DO NOT disconnect USB till the device's screen comes on
    Even without an OS installed on the PC, DM would be able to communicate with the phone.
    10-21-11 12:35 PM
    curlin31 how did you fix it coz im havin the same problem?
    10-27-11 07:04 AM
    i don't get the error message after. i just get a white screen...
    11-13-11 09:54 PM
    worked well for me!
    11-20-11 10:30 AM
    How do we connect our BB if it's in a nuked re-boot loop?

Is it still possible?
    11-21-11 07:49 AM
    How do we connect our BB if it's in a nuked re-boot loop?

Is it still possible?
    You want this:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    11-21-11 08:57 AM
656 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD