it says not supported by x64 ?? any other programs??
    01-18-10 11:58 PM
    it says not supported by x64 ?? any other programs??
    use crackutil
    same thing
    looks different
    01-19-10 12:02 AM
    I've been too paranoid to wipe my device, worried that 'll mess something up.

Thanks for this breakdown on how to wipe, I'mma give it a try with a fresh install of my OS
    01-26-10 04:10 AM
    Hopefully someone here can help me. I put .419 MTS on my Storm 1 and had so many problems...it was buggy. And I did delete the vendor file. I hated it so much I went back to the .328. Does a phone need to be wiped prior to installing a new OS? And how do you go about it. If anyone can offer help I'd appreciate it.
    3096eb59
    01-28-10 08:17 PM
    thanks for your effort.
    i need to know couple of things mentioned on vista 64, whats the MY version?
    is this going to work with windows 7?
    my phone suddenly failed to start shown red light>white screen>hourglass>wiping till 14% and then shutdown, and keep doing this?
    I tried loader but it failed to initialize starting and keep doing the sequence above.
    Thanks for your reply.
    02-02-10 07:15 PM
    Yes, I did my wipe on win7 32bit. Just follow the instructions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 10:01 PM
    thanx alot
    02-02-10 11:47 PM
    sweet very nice. i have erased the vendor xml file. so when i go to load the software i want it doesnt see the version i want. any advise. thaks again for the great tutorial!!!!!!!!
    02-05-10 11:35 PM
    hi

Just done the wipe as per the instructions on page 1, all went well, but once I did the back up discovered that I had lost quite a lot of my apps. Quickpull had disappeared (re-downloaded so I now have that) but all my office apps have gone (pdf reader, ms word etc etc) all the games that were on.

Did the wipe as my storm (9500) has not been well at all since the upgrade to 5.0. I cant get my contacts to link with incoming calls, so It always just shows up the incoming number rather than associating that with the number in contacts (ie, when the wife rings, it just shows her phone number rather that showing her as 'wife' as per her contacts profile.

can anyone offer any advice as to how to remedy both of these ;probs...cheers.
    02-06-10 06:01 AM
    If you are using Vista64 please read first post again, I updated for how to use JL_Cmder with Vista64.

what about with windows 7? i am having problems installing jl on my computer to even wipe my bold.

thanks
    02-06-10 09:32 PM
    what about with windows 7? i am having problems installing jl on my computer to even wipe my bold.

thanks
    Should be able to install it, that's strange. Maybe try CrackUtil instead. It also does a nice job wiping, and has many other features. Why are you wiping if I may ask?

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-06-10 09:36 PM
    BBSAK works great with Windows 7. I'm running 64bit.

thanks
    02-06-10 09:44 PM
    BBSAK works great with Windows 7. I'm running 64bit.
    The problem with BBsak is it doesn't do a full wipe. If you want a program guaranteed to run on any system, get BlackBerry Master Control Program. That program is the bomb.

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

I'm a Survivor Baby!Go Team Gemini
    CLICK HERE TO SAVE YOUR GRANDMA

02-06-10 09:47 PM
    Great post, very helpful! Remember to keep the battery in while performing the wipe. I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working till I popped the battery back in and it worked like a charm.
    02-07-10 01:28 AM
    How to use JL_Cmder with Vistax64:

Download and install this version
    rapidshare.com/files/171344826/CHOICE.EXE
    I'd be happy to host this file on my server free instead of this service that wants to soak you for $7.

-Ron
    02-07-10 11:46 AM
    Am I correct that the Error 507 screen is on the BB and not JL_Cmder screen? The reason I am wiping my BB is because the screen died. I did a screenshot and it showed a icon slashed out and Error 507 so I assume it's wiped...?

PS thanks for this program/tutorial!
    02-09-10 09:45 PM
    Am I correct that the Error 507 screen is on the BB and not JL_Cmder screen? The reason I am wiping my BB is because the screen died. I did a screenshot and it showed a icon slashed out and Error 507 so I assume it's wiped...?

PS thanks for this program/tutorial!
    Yes, but if you've no screen, that's a whole other issue. You need to replace that.
    02-09-10 09:54 PM
    Yes, but if you've no screen, that's a whole other issue. You need to replace that.
    Thanks!
    Yep, sending it back under warranty.
    02-09-10 10:09 PM
    hi guys, i have a problem with my blackberry bold, i've try to wipe it, i also try with the apploader but it still not working in fact when i tried with the app loader i got a error message in the second part of the process telling me that app loader can't find my device and i shud try to connect it again which i did a hundreds times ... Now i only have a the white screen with no error message, and when i press my red (end call) or green (make a call) button it make some kind of alert tone, does anyone has experienced this? any solution to solve this problem

thanks in advance
    02-18-10 03:05 PM
    hi guys, i have a problem with my blackberry bold, i've try to wipe it, i also try with the apploader but it still not working in fact when i tried with the app loader i got a error message in the second part of the process telling me that app loader can't find my device and i shud try to connect it again which i did a hundreds times ... Now i only have a the white screen with no error message, and when i press my red (end call) or green (make a call) button it make some kind of alert tone, does anyone has experienced this? any solution to solve this problem

thanks in advance
    You need to wipe the device with either JL or CrackUtil, and reload the OS. Use my guide:

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-18-10 03:37 PM
    hi bigbadwulf, i tried ur upgrade, i follow each step but its not working, when i start the app loader everythings going well until the step "Wait for device initialization", it tries to reconnect to JVM but it seems it can't because i got this error message "Application loader was unable to connect with your device. Please re-connect your device, enter your password, if required, and click retry" i tried to re-connect it but i always git this message, and my phone still has the white screen..
    i dnt know what to do anymore, i tried many things already like JL CMDR, mfi etc..

any solution?

thanks
    02-19-10 02:21 AM
    hi bigbadwulf, i tried ur upgrade, i follow each step but its not working, when i start the app loader everythings going well until the step "Wait for device initialization", it tries to reconnect to JVM but it seems it can't because i got this error message "Application loader was unable to connect with your device. Please re-connect your device, enter your password, if required, and click retry" i tried to re-connect it but i always git this message, and my phone still has the white screen..
    i dnt know what to do anymore, i tried many things already like JL CMDR, mfi etc..

any solution?

thanks
    That's some strange goings on there, to not be getting an error code. MFI might have created the problem, there's a lot of issues regarding that unlock technique. Make sure your battery is fully charged, use a heavy USB cable like an official BlackBerry one, use a port at the rear of your PC, reboot the PC prior to trying again, and lastly, make sure that device is far away from anything that could disturb it.

02-19-10 10:09 AM
    I'll try it out man. Thanks for this solution
    05-23-10 08:22 AM
    I qam using this instruction and nothing is happeneing after I type the word blackberry into the JL_Cmder, is there something else I am supposed to press after I type that in?
    05-31-10 08:16 PM
    Just enter, that's all. Maybe you need to give it admin rights?[/font][/color][/size][/b]

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!

05-31-10 09:28 PM
656 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD