04-20-12 05:03 PM
699 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    o i forgot to mention the .90 does show up but when it is "upgrading" i get a fatal error message
    01-25-09 11:39 PM
    o i forgot to mention the .90 does show up but when it is "upgrading" i get a fatal error message
    This seems to be a common problem, mine has the same issue when it's connecting to boot ROM... that's the last step I can get to then it just fatal errors out.
    01-26-09 02:39 AM
    Yes I ran the exe file and completed the install, I am in verizon so I am not deleting the vendor file.
    I just don't understand

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Read the first post of this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/wh...l-file-120048/
    01-26-09 08:23 AM
    Will try that when I get back to my pc, thanks! Ill keep ya updated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 11:04 AM
    wats up gangstas , friends, bros and professionals . i need help in installing the new os .90 . i just got my storm and i love it. it works fine but i want to try the new os. i dont know where to start i went to mega upload but didnt understand the website what do i do . this is my first blackberry .

please help i wll greatly appreciated
    01-26-09 06:51 PM
    This seems to be a common problem, mine has the same issue when it's connecting to boot ROM... that's the last step I can get to then it just fatal errors out.

i finally got it to work

i dont know how lol but it did

i uninstalled the desktop manager and deleted the .90 that i had downloaded
    i reinstalled the desktop manager i made sure the automatically check for new updates box was unchecked (comes up when installing desktop manager)
    then i downloaded the leaked os
    made sure i deleted the vendor file and disconnected from the internet
    and opened desktop manger checked for upgrades
    clicked on .90 and hoped for the best lol and it worked
    01-26-09 07:50 PM
    THEY KILLED THE LINK. Does anyone know where to get it, or have it saved on their PC? Please post a link or email to me. Thanks! Mike
    01-26-09 09:26 PM
    I am haveing the same problem down loaded the new os and it wont show up just a previous and curent version ?
    01-27-09 04:31 PM
    I upgraded two days ago!! I have had two freezes. Not that bad!! I deleted the bbthumbs and have not had another issue today!!! All i did was dl the .90 software to my desktop opened it up and it did the rest!! I did'nt back up anything on my own it did it all for me, I did'nt even close the internet in fact I was playing on it while it was installing!

Absolutely Awesome!!!!!!! It's like having a brand new phone. It's so much faster!! At first it was kinda hesitant but not now!!! WWWWOOOOO HHHOO

Give the .90 a try its really nice!!
    01-28-09 11:25 AM
    When you get to the site, in the mid upper right there is the get it now button (download) and it should go to a screen that says something like Premium dl and the other a timer on 45sec let it time out and then download to your desktop!! once dl'd plug yer phone in and open it up!!! (thats what i did anyways!!!
    01-28-09 11:30 AM
    Hey I'm a newbie to the Crackberry scene but have done my share of edits back in the days of the Motorola 710 and 815. (Seem Edits) Painful compared to this. I just wanted to say thanks for the info on how to mess around with my new Storm. I did the upgrade to the leaked OS .90 last night from .75 and added many apps that I found scattered around this forum with almost no issues. I did have a startup issue after the initial battery out/in where I got the Verizon Wireless black background screen that would not go away even after another battery out/in. I ended up plugging in the USB cable and it rebooted itself when I did and when it woke up.....wallah!!!! Success. It is a little quirky but the following changes took place:

Upright QWERTY keyboard

Pictures only seem to save if you I the flash, otherwise they take but don't save. Hmmmmm.....

Performance... I did not realize anything significant with regards to that

Any quetsions or suggestions, reply and I should get an email
    Last edited by rpmgsxr; 01-28-09 at 07:24 PM.
    01-28-09 07:18 PM
    Hi Guys. Just brought a 9500 storm and wanted to upgrade. Before i do that just wanted to make sure which update would be best...and easy to get done. wanted to be dead sure before i do the same...any one can advise.
    01-30-09 01:54 AM
    Good discussion going on.Feeling great to visit this forum.
    01-30-09 03:47 AM
    I installed the upgrade os .90 yesterday. I was running .75. This is the first time I've tried this and had no problems. Just be sure to do a battery reboot and remove and insert media card. I did'nt wipe the phone just backed it up with DM. Phone is much quicker with some great additions and camera works fine.

01-30-09 09:00 AM
    Hi Guys. Just brought a 9500 storm and wanted to upgrade. Before i do that just wanted to make sure which update would be best...and easy to get done. wanted to be dead sure before i do the same...any one can advise.
    lots of people are happy with different OS's. there's no definitive answer to your question, as some people experience different problems with different OS's while some don't experience those problems
    01-30-09 02:48 PM
    lots of people are happy with different OS's. there's no definitive answer to your question, as some people experience different problems with different OS's while some don't experience those problems
    Don do you have a download site for .85 OS?
    01-30-09 04:35 PM
    Is there a possible way to download and install it using the Storm?
    01-30-09 04:56 PM
    How Do I Download An Opera Browser For The Black Berry Storm 9530? I Want To Have This Phones Internet Work Almost As Good As An Iphones Internet
    01-30-09 05:09 PM
    just downloaded it and installed succesfully

still having problems with getting vibrate only to work

simply wont vibrate only..
    01-30-09 07:28 PM
    How Do I Download An Opera Browser For The Black Berry Storm 9530? I Want To Have This Phones Internet Work Almost As Good As An Iphones Internet
    Opera Mini | The most popular mobile phone browser in the world

Is there a possible way to download and install it using the Storm?
    no, there isn't

Don do you have a download site for .85 OS?
    9530AllLang_PBr4.7.0_rel15.exe - FileFront.com
    01-31-09 12:08 AM
    Thanks, Don
    01-31-09 06:36 AM
    I keep getting an ERROR message when I try to back up my storm...It starts and then stops half way through...I have cleared my cache as you said but that doesn't help. Any ideas? Thanks
    01-31-09 01:04 PM
    When I did a wipe and installed .90 and then restored my data, it deleted my bberry messenger contacts.... has anybody else had this happen? It did it when I downgraded too, just wondering what the deal is.
    01-31-09 01:41 PM
    how can i reload .90
    01-31-09 05:42 PM
    Updated to .90. Blew it. Downgraded to .75. Am now trying to re-update to .90. DM does not recognize that .90 is newer than .75. Any ideas?
    01-31-09 08:09 PM
699 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD