what error did it give u
    01-23-09 05:09 PM
    Where is this MORE tab? sorry im kind of new to this updating proccess
    I second this. Where on earth is the more tab? Are we talking about Desktop Manager?
    01-23-09 06:26 PM
    don can u help - why i cant see updates even after installing .90 / deleting vendor / restarting the comp and then open my DM i see no updates WHY? PLEASE HELP
    01-23-09 09:26 PM
    because u touch urself at night!
    01-23-09 09:39 PM
    I keep getting the damn Fatal Error. Yes, I deleted the Vendor file, lol.
    01-23-09 10:16 PM
    Lol, this is so dumb. Messing with thing all damn night.

Goes to the boot ROM after backing up the phone and the phone resets, and then vista updates something and I get fatal error... every damn time...

Internet off.
    Vendor file, deleted.

I am lost and way past the point of frustration.
    01-23-09 10:24 PM
    Lol, this is so dumb. Messing with thing all damn night.

Goes to the boot ROM after backing up the phone and the phone resets, and then vista updates something and I get fatal error... every damn time...

Internet off.
    Vendor file, deleted.

I am lost and way past the point of frustration.
    hmm...it seems like vista is auto updating my phone and causing this... what if I just delete the auto update folder?

LOL, I have wasted another day on this... such a shame .75 is so bad.

So... nobody can help me eh? hahaa
    01-24-09 02:41 PM
    Ok.... it is impossible to upgrade
    01-24-09 02:47 PM
    Just updated my Storm to .90 - I love it - I have yet to encounter any problems... I love how fast it is as opposed to the .75 I was running...
    01-24-09 09:41 PM
    I followed all steps and a fatal error came up.......

Im trying to install .90 I DL it to my desktop and ran the install. It installed, i deleated the vendor doc even tho i have verison. I ran BB DM and added app. started the 4.7 then got the fatal error.
    01-25-09 12:07 AM
    Its not reconnecting to my PC after the error
    01-25-09 12:16 AM
    Lowefx, those are the same issues I have had. I have searched and searched to find answers. Yet, received nothing. I have posted this issue in a few different threads and nobody will respond or help with the issue. We are "SOL" it appears.
    01-25-09 11:32 AM
    Lowefx, those are the same issues I have had. I have searched and searched to find answers. Yet, received nothing. I have posted this issue in a few different threads and nobody will respond or help with the issue. We are "SOL" it appears.
    I would suggest you two, remove the DM completely from your computers. Then re-boot and re-install. When you install the DM again, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT check mark the "Check for Updates Automatically" box. After it's installed, re-boot again. The download and install the OS to the computer. Re-boot again. After that, try the upgrade again.
    01-25-09 11:46 AM
    I downloaded the .90 and removed all other software, but everytime I connect to the DM it tells me no software update available. Can someone please help me?
    01-25-09 03:51 PM
    I downloaded the .90 and removed all other software, but everytime I connect to the DM it tells me no software update available. Can someone please help me?
    I believe that Crucial_Xtreme just did. Of course, he made his suggestion for one problem, but the advice holds for your problem as well.
    I would suggest you two, remove the DM completely from your computers. Then re-boot and re-install. When you install the DM again, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT check mark the "Check for Updates Automatically" box. After it's installed, re-boot again. The download and install the OS to the computer. Re-boot again. After that, try the upgrade again.
    01-25-09 04:28 PM
    ok i have been trying to upgrade the device software from .75 to .90 all afternoon. i have done everything step by step and still no luck. its not showing up in the update screen as an update just says either downgrade or my current version not .90...... even cut the internet access and no luck still just reloaded the update program and no luck,.
    01-25-09 06:03 PM
    Ok.... it is impossible to upgrade
    I'm in the same boat as JohnMcClane, no go for upgrading to .90, even after uninstalling, restarting, reinstalling, and restarting...

Guess it just wasn't meant to be for me. BTW, what OS are you running John, I'm on 64bit Vista....
    01-25-09 06:50 PM
    I am in the same boat as john as well, sighs
    i guess vista isn't liking this at all, and I had no problems with the other updates
    01-25-09 07:42 PM
    im using vista 64bit also but still no luck as far as the update even being found.... any suggestions?
    01-25-09 08:00 PM
    im using vista 64bit also but still no luck as far as the update even being found.... any suggestions?
    You're looking for a place to DL the update, or you cannot find it once you DL it to your computer?
    01-25-09 09:18 PM
    no i have downloaded the file that was on the mega upload site to my folder that all my blackberry files are in.... plug in phone, connect, go to update it says i can either downgrade to original os or to my current but not to .90. i currently have .75 and would love to have .90 on it. i have ran the install program and its installed to pc but when i go to the update screen it is not an option to update? even after internet turned off like don said and all. ....... im doomed it seems
    01-25-09 09:40 PM
    I need help if anyone can help me I'm waiting anxiously!

no i have downloaded the file that was on the mega upload site to my folder that all my blackberry files are in.... plug in phone, connect, go to update it says i can either downgrade to original os or to my current but not to .90. i currently have .75 and would love to have .90 on it. i have ran the install program and its installed to pc but when i go to the update screen it is not an option to update? even after internet turned off like don said and all. ....... im doomed it seems
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 10:31 PM
    Did you run the executable that you downloaded from megaupload?? Also, when I deleted the vendor.xml file DM didn't recognize that there was an update for the OS, only to AIM (odd??), so you may want to leave that file in there.

Although I was unable to successfully load .90 onto my Storm YMMV... just trying to get you pointed in the right direction.
    01-25-09 10:51 PM
    Did you run the executable that you downloaded from megaupload?? Also, when I deleted the vendor.xml file DM didn't recognize that there was an update for the OS, only to AIM (odd??), so you may want to leave that file in there.

Although I was unable to successfully load .90 onto my Storm YMMV... just trying to get you pointed in the right direction.
    Yes I ran the exe file and completed the install, I am in verizon so I am not deleting the vendor file.
    I just don't understand

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 11:01 PM
    I have been trying all day to upgrade to .90! i have a mac and yes i have parallel so i am on windows i have deleted the vendor file i uninstalled and reinstalled the DM and my internet was turned off i dont know what to to do now any other suggestions!??!

i am still on .75 and want to move on! =(
    01-25-09 11:34 PM
699 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD