When my BlackBerry is turned off and charging the LED blinks a green color, but I was wondering if it STOPs when the battery is full or not... I turned the phone on and the status said 100% but I wanted to be absolutely sure as I was trying to maximize battery performance by letting the phone die then charge it all the way up for the first few charge cycles (new phone). Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 08:32 PM
    Sorry, didn't read through all the pages before posting... But so the green light flashes continually while flashing even when it's at 100% ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 08:41 PM
    The LED rainbow was drivin' me nuts. Thanks!
    05-03-09 10:31 PM
    thank u very much
    05-05-09 02:50 PM
    I use a 8900 and I have set my active profile>phone>repeat notification to LED flashing.
    But if I miss a call, shouldn't it be blinking red for 10 minutes or so till i check the missed call. All it does is display on home screen that I have 1 missed call.

For unchecked messages , sms, IM , etc it keeps blinking.

Is it supposed to blink red or not for missed calls?

I donot have the service signal LED ( Green ) on and set it to off.
    05-06-09 02:33 AM
    a flashing purple LED is AIM
    the flashing purple LED is also used for Yahoo IM. If I'm not mistaken, it's used for all IM notifications. If this is incorrect, please advise. Thank you!
    05-16-09 07:11 PM
    Hey thanks.
    05-18-09 11:00 AM
    The LED rainbow was drivin' me nuts. Thanks!
    Me too! Thanks for the info.
    05-21-09 05:01 PM
    I didnt have a yellow light; my green light means that my battery is dying
    08-07-09 05:00 AM
    Thanks for post. Nice to see such good ideas.
    08-07-09 05:20 AM
    Can someone walk me through where to go to get to modify the settings for the red flashing light..

Newb and lost

Red- This is the good one! A flashing red light indicates a new message is waiting. Check under your messages folder for any unread items. You can choose to be notified of new messages visually under Applications > Profiles > Advanced > [Select profile you wish to modify] > [Select message type you wish to modify] > Repeat Notification LED Flashing/Off

I cant seem to find the Applications Icon nor the Profiles.. Advanced..

Thanks
    08-09-09 04:50 PM
    hey thanks a lot for the info
    08-09-09 06:00 PM
    Thank you, very nice.
    08-10-09 05:34 PM
    i like to have the flashing LEDs on but if i ever get annoyed with them at night for example i got to clock and select bedside mode and it stops the LED indications for everything.

sorry if someone has already posted this only read a few pages
    08-17-09 08:56 AM
    ok i have a problem.. or maybe i just havent noticed it... the red flash i know is for new messages and what not... but what if i have a red solid light? i mean its not as bright as the flash.. its pretty dim... but ive never seen it before? anyone have the same problem?
    08-20-09 03:00 PM
    Here is a quick guide to the LED indicators of your BlackBerry.

Blue - Blue is for Bluetooth. A flashing blue light indicates an active connection via bluetooth. Enable/disable this feature under Applications > Options > Bluetooth > Menu > Options > LED Connection Indicator: On/Off

Green - Green is for coverage indicator. Who really wants to be continuously reminded they are in a service area? Not me. Enable/disable this "feature" under Applications > Options > Screen/Keyboard > LED Coverage Indicator On/Off

Red- This is the good one! A flashing red light indicates a new message is waiting. Check under your messages folder for any unread items. You can choose to be notified of new messages visually under Applications > Profiles > Advanced > [Select profile you wish to modify] > [Select message type you wish to modify] > Repeat Notification LED Flashing/Off

Yellow - Yellow indicates that you are running out of battery. Find a charger quickly! Thanks Catt!

Hope that helps with all the blinking.
    Great tutorial!
    08-21-09 10:26 AM
    haha i love the LED light makes life a little bit cooler haha
    08-22-09 11:27 PM
    a flashing purple LED is AIM
    seriously,, i gotta go get one
    08-24-09 05:10 AM
    when you charge the phone when the phone is off the LED stays a solid amberish - yellowish colour
    09-01-09 02:51 PM
    If you want to eliminate the indicator light all together, go to Options, then Screen/Keyboard and then turn off LED Coverage Indicator
    09-09-09 01:32 PM
    Applications > Options > Screen/Keyboard > LED Coverage Indicator On/Off already but the green light stil blinking even turn off. Don't know why. if any one know please advise
    11-28-09 11:56 PM
    thanks very helpfully
    12-06-09 06:35 PM
    Berrybuzz Is Your Friend.
    12-14-09 07:04 PM
    Excellant!
    01-10-10 05:41 PM
    Thank you now i dont have that thing blinking at me all the time
    01-20-10 02:51 PM
125 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD