Hey there everyone . My problem is as follows . i have a data plan via my carrier but still it charge me for mobile internet . i checked all my apps but nothing uses it .

i called the customer service and they told me i have to remove the wap service books . and as you know it is not permanent .

Is there anyway to permanently remove wap service books . or any idea how to solve such problem .

thank you in advance .
    09-28-12 06:50 PM
    The only way they could be permanently deleted, that I know of, is if the carrier themselves stops sending them to you.
    09-28-12 09:49 PM
    Yes the carrier must revoke them - although just a thought. Have you got a APN configured which may be set to use WAP?

I have WAP service books on my phone from o2 UK and don't think I've had anything billed against that rather than my BIS usage (Though I've never actually checked the bills as someone else pays them!)

I don't know any way to block service books being pushed out (Well I do but it's not help in this situation) you would have to contact your provider and get them to escalate it if the 1st line customer service or BB support people can't sort it for you.
    10-08-12 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD