Awesome!! Thanks reconstrukt....this worked great with my Verizons 8330 Curve...I am a newby and you made it easy to understand....I believe I may be getting addicted to this forum :-O
    07-07-09 07:20 AM
    I think having the 'Sent From My BlackBerry Device" is a good feature. Though obv not for everyone
    07-07-09 01:34 PM
    Is there anyway to retrieve your "Login" or is the only way by calling through to your provider? :/ ... appearantly I have an account that I never knew I even made? I was able to get my password but no luck on my username =x
    07-09-09 02:22 AM
    been fighting with mine for days trying to fix it. i changed my yahoo address using the website fine, but kept getting an error when i would try to change the signature for the gmail one. I used IE instead of firefox and it worked perfect. thanks for the advice! kinda sucks that firefox lost that battle though
    07-12-09 06:28 PM
    Been fighting this one for a while and was just successful -- had to change

"nextel" to "sprint" in the link and use Internet Explorer instead of Firefox.
    07-15-09 06:17 PM
    I have been wondering on how to do this.

Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 11:10 PM
    weird, when i try logging in on my computer, it doesnt recognize the username and password for Sprint, but i cannot do it on my phone because it will not give me the option to actually remove the signature. bleh.
    07-23-09 01:45 PM
    weird, when i try logging in on my computer, it doesnt recognize the username and password for Sprint, but i cannot do it on my phone because it will not give me the option to actually remove the signature. bleh.
    did you use the link on that last page? follow clovis man's advice and change "nextel" to "sprint" in the link. the page looks identical but it wont let you log in.
    07-23-09 11:03 PM
    i went to the configure email page for TMOBILE and it said I dont have access to edit or something funky, any help??
    07-24-09 03:37 AM
    did you use the link on that last page? follow clovis man's advice and change "nextel" to "sprint" in the link. the page looks identical but it wont let you log in.
    I honestly had not seen that post.. Thanks for pointing it out, worked like a charm.! I really appreciate it!
    07-24-09 12:13 PM
    I have sprint and was unable to change this until I registered my device >options>advanced>host routing table>menu>select register,wait a little while then logon bis using name and password you chose when you first setup bb to receive email.cannot do thisv with bb browser but opera mini or desktop will work.
    07-27-09 11:48 AM
    Thanks for the instructions on how to get that "sent from my Verizon Wirless Blackberry" off my emails...I have always wanted to know how to get it done..thanks again.
    07-27-09 12:24 PM
    Thanks for this =D. I wanted to have another signature and didn't know how.
    07-27-09 12:41 PM
    anyone else update their signature to say 'Sent from my crackberry'?

I forgot about it for a few weeks until my boss responded to one of my emails asking about it.
    07-27-09 05:31 PM
    been trying to figure this out for a while. thanks a lot.
    07-27-09 05:49 PM
    Why would you want to remove that signature?
    It lets people know you are on a hand held device. I think it makes abbreviated responses acceptable.
    07-27-09 07:13 PM
    worked like a charm for verizon. thanks alot
    07-27-09 09:46 PM
    Thank you clovis man. I've been trying to log in to Sprint for 20 minutes and thought I was losing my mind. Wish the original post could be modified with separate links for Sprint and Nextel.
    07-28-09 11:30 PM
    Great post. Thanks for the help.
    07-28-09 11:54 PM
    I can't seem to sign into Verizon's BIS site. It says "This device is not accessible through HTML. Please log into through your device's internet service." Anyone have this problem? All I want to do is remove the signature on my 8830!

Thanks.
    I have the same issue
    08-03-09 03:50 PM
    I have the same issue
    Well you don't say what browser you are using or the url you are going to so this may not help but you could try
    :
    use opera mini's google search feature and google 'bis, your carrier name, blackberry (eg bis verizon blackberry) then still in opera mini go to that site and logon to bis. If it let's you logon but not edit or says name/password not valid try registering device. If you are still not able to even logon bis I have no clue.
    Last edited by gsoscott; 08-03-09 at 05:10 PM.
    08-03-09 04:55 PM
    I followed these directions from a post on another website and easily removed the default BlackBerry signature message:

by Ben, on April 6 2009 @ 3:59 pm

I just figured out how to resolve this problem. 1. Open your full menu 2. click on the setup folder 3. open email settings 4. click on the account that you want to edit 5. after opening scroll down and you will see where it says� signature: �, the default signature will say � Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry� from there click save and just to confirm it will ask you for a password. After all this is done your all set. and from the main menu you can add more e-mail accounts.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU. This worked!!!!! Woohoo!!!! I hated that signature.
    08-07-09 08:40 AM
    This post is a lifesaver. Thank you so much for including the specific links for the different providers!
    08-07-09 04:12 PM
    Changed my tagline... Many thanks to OP and subsequent posters...
    08-09-09 04:29 AM
    Removing Sent from my verizon wireless blackberry from emails on the storm is fairly easy. Go to setup, then email settings .Select the email address you want to change the message, use the menu button and select edit then use the menu button and select hide keyboard. scroll down to signature click and edit to what ever you want it to say.
    08-10-09 10:05 PM
395 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD