Also, from the BlackBerry, you should be able to go to 'Setup Internet Mail'. That takes you to your BIS account, WITHOUT you having to login. Albeit, it only works with certain carriers, and only on BIS 2.4 and up, I believe...
    This worked for me Thanks alot !!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-23-09 05:41 PM
    After a chat with Rogers it worked. Thanks OP!
    03-26-09 08:02 PM
    once i finally figured out my username...it worked like a charm with Verizon. lol
    04-06-09 06:06 PM
    Thanks for the great info.
    04-06-09 08:16 PM
    I just did it with verizon and a storm. The trouble I ran into was that I set up my email through my phone which creates an account but no username. So when I went to create an account, it said that my ESN was already active. I had to call verizon in order for them to set up a username and password to log in. Once I had that it was all gravy. Thanks!
    04-09-09 12:33 PM
    Thanks for the info. Worked great on Verizon. Been trying to get rid of that signature.
    04-09-09 12:54 PM
    Thanks for the tips
    04-09-09 01:18 PM
    Do you hav the link fr Orange please? I cannot findit. Thank you
    04-11-09 06:31 PM
    My email settings page doesn't give me that option. I can only toggle between email accounts and choose 'yes' or 'no' for 'confirm delivery,' 'confirm read,' and 'send read receipt.'

"online music players"
    04-17-09 06:14 AM
    Thanks! I always feel like "Sent from my" is a sort of poser-y message.
    05-03-09 10:34 PM
    Awesome post thanks a lot!
    05-15-09 09:35 AM
    The signature is finally gone... thank you!
    05-20-09 07:39 AM
    Thanks for everyone who contributed helpful answers to this thread, you all just made my life so much easier!
    05-22-09 12:02 AM
    I never realized that sig existed, kind of embarassing thinking of who i have sent e-mail too via my Berry. Thanks for this fix!!!
    05-24-09 12:54 PM
    yea i agree with acoustic.i went to options on my storm and changed mine to

--sent from my blackberry storm

lol
    05-24-09 11:37 PM
    i tried and tried from my pc (3 diff. browsers) and it wouldnt let me log in saying my info was incorrect and then i tried from operamini on my BB and lo and behold i got in (w/ same info that my pc browser said was wrong) and was able to change it..Thanks!
    05-30-09 08:57 PM
    I just did it with verizon and a storm. The trouble I ran into was that I set up my email through my phone which creates an account but no username. So when I went to create an account, it said that my ESN was already active. I had to call verizon in order for them to set up a username and password to log in. Once I had that it was all gravy. Thanks!
    FYI you can create a username from the storm in the email settings. Once you do that log into the bis page with that same info and set up the signatures.
    05-31-09 12:31 AM
    Thanks for the tutorial. This is very useful.

Cheers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 03:04 AM
    Thanks worked for me for my Sprint curve, although I had to thru mini opera on my phone, because for some reason IE would not let mes sign in saying my username/pswd was in valid
    06-04-09 09:40 AM
    I did this on my BB bold, I didn't have to go the internet site.....
    06-04-09 07:48 PM
    Sprint has disabled sign in from phone. Must use pewter, I don't have pewter hooked up to internet, so I called sprint, and they changed it for me.
    So I guess the way to change a signature with sprint is to call them and ask.
    06-26-09 10:28 PM
    What OS are y'all on? Because I can go into the Email Setup icon (where I created my account on my phone) and under the account I want to disable sig on, click Edit. From there I can edit anything on the account I want, including the signature, without having to log into anything on the PC.
    06-28-09 07:33 AM
    What OS are y'all on? Because I can go into the Email Setup icon (where I created my account on my phone) and under the account I want to disable sig on, click Edit. From there I can edit anything on the account I want, including the signature, without having to log into anything on the PC.
    I can edit from my Bold (ATT)...different carriers appear to have different abilities. The original post is 2 years old as well; I'm sure there have been multiple changes in every carriers functions since then.
    06-28-09 10:18 AM
    I followed these directions from a post on another website and easily removed the default BlackBerry signature message:

by Ben, on April 6 2009 @ 3:59 pm

I just figured out how to resolve this problem. 1. Open your full menu 2. click on the setup folder 3. open email settings 4. click on the account that you want to edit 5. after opening scroll down and you will see where it says� signature: �, the default signature will say � Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry� from there click save and just to confirm it will ask you for a password. After all this is done your all set. and from the main menu you can add more e-mail accounts.
    06-30-09 12:56 AM
    Weird. It says an account was already created for this, but yet this is the first time I've been to the site o.o
    07-05-09 07:18 PM
395 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD