I ran into the same issues. I believe if you look on page 4 there is a link to a pinstack forum that has all the links typed out. You will have to copy and paste the links into your browser but it all worked out for me. It took some time to download but it is an awesome program. Good luck!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 08:09 PM
    I cant seem to get nothing right. I have a blackberry 8110! Can u give me the steps in order to get my themes on my phone PLEASE!!!!! I've done the part where i have to download the themes to my PC!!! NOW WHAT!!!!!!
    10-14-08 05:51 PM
    I have followed all instructions and installed everything in the order presented, but I still run into a snag. When I try to install Plazmic, it keeps asking me to choose a different location for the install. I've tried several different locations and receive the same message. Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?
    10-17-08 10:45 PM
    I have followed all instructions and installed everything in the order presented, but I still run into a snag. When I try to install Plazmic, it keeps asking me to choose a different location for the install. I've tried several different locations and receive the same message. Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?
    I received the same message when I first tried to download it. I was pretty baffled until I noticed a .part file right next the .exe so I came to the conclusion that something must have gone wrong during the download. I deleted both files and downloaded it again. Worked like a charm.
    10-18-08 12:11 PM
    I have completed the download and was playing with it. It is really cool my question is where do you find different icons to apply. i have tried google and photo bucket any help would be great. Thanx
    10-20-08 02:33 PM
    never mind just found out I have to try to create my owns through a photo editing program. (oh boy!!)
    10-20-08 03:10 PM
    links no worky
    10-28-08 11:05 PM
    The links don't work!
    10-30-08 12:14 PM
    Can someone please fix/update the OP. I would love to start making themes but I cannot find an up to date download guide and links that work. Please help me out.
    11-06-08 11:50 AM
    I clicked on the link to download Blackberry Java Development Environment 4.1, but the site says that page is no longer valid. Does anyone know another site I can download it from?
    11-11-08 12:24 AM
    Will these links be operational anytime soon, or are they down for good?

If they are down for good, does anyone know where they can be found?

Thanks
    11-15-08 06:28 PM
    All,

I did not host the original links and have no idea what happened to them. I apologize for not updating with 4.6 but I have been away for a while. Everything you need to install Plazmic 4.6 should be available at the following site:

Plazmic or HERE.
    Last edited by Kronk; 11-16-08 at 01:06 PM.
    11-16-08 12:59 PM
    We were not blaming you Kronk, just was looking for a different source, and appreciate the ones you have supplied.

Thanks again,
    Denea

All,

I did not host the original links and have no idea what happened to them. I apologize for not updating with 4.6 but I have been away for a while. Everything you need to install Plazmic 4.6 should be available at the following site:

Plazmic or HERE.
    11-17-08 02:01 PM
    I can't seem to locate a v4.2.2 for the 8300 series in Verizon Wireless... I assume they don't have one?
    11-17-08 02:18 PM
    I've downloaded the Plazmic 4.5 Theme Creator and when i go to open the file to install, it prompts me to Choose a folder to extract the installer. (it is the "InstallAnywhere" window that pops up).

I've made sure that i have all the correct files and what not, everything else is working fine except the Plazmic file.

Help!!
    11-20-08 09:37 PM
    I've downloaded the Plazmic 4.5 Theme Creator and when i go to open the file to install, it prompts me to Choose a folder to extract the installer. (it is the "InstallAnywhere" window that pops up).

I've made sure that i have all the correct files and what not, everything else is working fine except the Plazmic file.

Help!!
    Make sure that your download is complete! the final file size on your computer should be 183 MB. I had the same problem and found out that the file size was some 130MB.... for some reason the plazmic.com server reseted my download cache and the downloading stopped, but the file was there with the ICON and everything,,, so i'm just downloading it again,
    11-20-08 11:58 PM

Help!!
    Make sure that your download is complete! the final file size on your computer should be 183 MB. I had the same problem and found out that the file size was some 130MB.... for some reason the plazmic.com server reseted my download cache and the downloading stopped, but the file was there with the ICON and everything,,, so i'm just downloading it again,
    11-21-08 12:04 AM
    downloaded, installed, working great.
    11-22-08 10:46 AM
    I'd like to create theme's for the new Curve 8900. Is there a patch or something I can install for a 480 x 360 pixels theme?
    11-22-08 03:55 PM
    The links are not working. Help!!!! Please!!!! I am going crazy trying to figure out how to get the damn things!
    11-23-08 11:42 AM
    The list to the files that Kronk have since been updated. This is a list of the current versions as of 12/5/2008.

If the "Current Version" sites are outdated/removed/changed, you can always click the link above them (main site) to get the most up to date files.

Here are the updated files you will need to develop/create your own theme:
    12-06-08 04:07 AM
    Thanks Jayden.
    12-16-08 01:09 PM
    hey guys, so i keep trying to download the plazmic theme builder and ive tried both the new version and the one before it and i cannot get it to download i keep getting this message when i get to the part where it says install complete and it says "the installation of Plazmic CDK 4.5 for Blackberry is finished, but some serious errors occurred during the installation. Please see the installation log for details, you should restart the system to complete installation"

when i restart nothing happens, i cant even find an icon for it or anything, am i doing something wrong?

thanks for any help!
    12-18-08 11:02 PM
    so does one need the Java stuff or jsut the Plazmic or both?

I don't like the fact I have to install stuff (java) on my system before I download programs.
    12-24-08 01:42 PM
    can i get instructions to do it on a blackberry storm please?
    12-26-08 09:56 AM
194 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD