Newwbiee here :$
    I bought my Blackberry unlocked, and I basically don't know how to do anything -.-" But I'm slowly learning!

My question was how do I get my Enterprise Activation Password? It saids to contact my system administrator.. but I'm not even sure what that is =\

Edit:
    Oops, and I'm not using a Blackberry plan.. so not sure if that's why I don't have an Enterprise Activation Password?
    Last edited by bebedoll; 04-25-08 at 11:31 PM.
    04-25-08 11:22 PM
    You need to have a BES data plan from your provider. You will also need to contact your email administrator or BES admin to have them setup you up on the server. This isn't something you can do yourself unless you're in that type of position.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-08 11:32 PM
    ^^ Is right I asked the same question on another board felt dumb once I got the answer
    04-26-08 12:06 AM
    Ummm, you said you bought a phone unlocked... Doesn't seem as though you need Enterprise Activation, unless it's to connect to your company's BES.

Does your company have their own BES server? If so, contact IT.

Or is this for personal use?

04-26-08 11:49 AM
    And welcome 2 CB
    04-26-08 11:50 AM
    ^^ Is right I asked the same question on another board felt dumb once I got the answer
    LOL I know right -.-
    I feel dumb now haha.

Ummm, you said you bought a phone unlocked... Doesn't seem as though you need Enterprise Activation, unless it's to connect to your company's BES.

Does your company have their own BES server? If so, contact IT.

Or is this for personal use?

It's just for personal use,
    I just wanted to use my hotmail address and send e-mails from my BB,
    But I guess I can't now =\
    05-03-08 09:50 PM
    You can set up email....just need to call your cell service provider and set up an unlimited data plan(BB plan). They will send service books to your BB and then you should have full access to the phone's browser, email set up, and all other applications. They should give you a website address(ie. Alltel, verizon, sprint, etc.) that you will login to and set up your hotmail address.....hope that helps.

05-03-08 10:22 PM
    You can set up email....just need to call your cell service provider and set up an unlimited data plan(BB plan). They will send service books to your BB and then you should have full access to the phone's browser, email set up, and all other applications. They should give you a website address(ie. Alltel, verizon, sprint, etc.) that you will login to and set up your hotmail address.....hope that helps.

Do all service providers do this? or is there some that don't? I use a local provider for my storm. (Unlimited Wireless - Pocket Communications)

I really want my email working straight to my storm without going through the website.
    01-01-10 12:58 PM
    Hi every one,
    I am a bit in the same situation.
    But, I have a BB plan and it is not working.
    According to the support dept of orange in Mauritius, they said the data services is not released. On my BB I saw something like enterprise activation.
    Can that help?
    Or is there a way to sort out this problem.
    Note : I bought this phone brand new from dubai but it contained a vodaphone logo in there.
    Thanks for your help guys.
    01-22-11 04:38 PM
    how do i get my enterprise activation password for my blackberry 9530 storm?
    12-04-12 12:12 PM
    how do i get my enterprise activation password for my blackberry 9530?
    12-04-12 12:17 PM
    In SA, all Blackberry phones include Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) as part of the package. If your company has setup a Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) then you need to contact your Service Provider and have them change your package. The you need to contact the administrator of your company's BES Server and have him create an account and password for you. This is only necessary if you want to receive email, access the corporate Global Address List (GAL), calendar, tasks, etc.
    Enterprise activation is only for company email.
    The BIS service is supplied by your Service Provider and allows you to setup your Gmail, Hotmail, or other email accounts.
    You can setup your corporate, if your company has that infrastructure in place, mail plus other private email accounts on the same phone.
    The maximum number of email accounts you can setup is 10, I believe.
    12-05-12 04:02 PM
    how to get a enterprise activation password and email for blackberry curve 8520
    12-05-12 07:26 PM
    I've got a new phone and I need to set up my emails but its saying I need to enter the details my system administrator gave me into my enterprise account, I may sound stupid but I don't know what an enterprise account is or a system administrator? I'm do confused someone please help me!
    12-26-12 06:00 PM
    If you are on a BES, then contact your system administrator.

If you are on a BIS, do you have a BLACKBERRY Data Plan from your service provider?
    Is the device new or used?
    12-26-12 09:17 PM
    Hey everybody,

I have bought a bb bold 9780 unlocked and have experienced the same issues as everyone above.
    I have a BIS service plan but the issue is that when i enter setup - e-mail it goes straight to enterprise activation it does not let me choose internet e-mail account.

Does anybody know a way around this?

P.S : the software has a fresh install (this morning)
    01-02-13 01:58 AM
    Hey everybody,

I have bought a bb bold 9780 unlocked and have experienced the same issues as everyone above.
    I have a BIS service plan but the issue is that when i enter setup - e-mail it goes straight to enterprise activation it does not let me choose internet e-mail account.

Does anybody know a way around this?

P.S : the software has a fresh install (this morning)
    Same thing here but only with bold 9900.
    I just got this device, it is awsome, but not being able to enter my providers information in phone just so I can browse and get emails is rediculous. I LOVE how this device works and looks, but this is just too annoying. I had iPhone before this, 3 android and cca 10 Nokia symbian devices and never had this much trouble setting up my device so that I can get emails and go to internet through my 3G network.
    01-08-13 02:25 AM
    G0dwulf, as indicated in the thread you started about this, you need a BlackBerry Data Plan in order to use BlackBerry Data features such as email.

If this doesn't work for you, then you might be better served using a different phone platform.
    01-08-13 05:58 AM
    Dear All

I am using Blackberry 9700, I have yahoo email Id,, I register myself in blackberry official side, but my cell phone can not connect enterprize server. who is my administrator,,,, who will give me my password,,, ****ttttttttt
    04-22-13 09:28 AM
    Who is my provider, I mean I am using yahoo ID,, who will give me Id for blackberry enterprize, May I go to the owner of blackberry company to say him kindly beg me a password,,,,,,, help me guys
    04-22-13 09:29 AM
    can you send me the enterprise acctivation email and password
    jkaiawha likes this.
    05-02-13 05:26 AM
    can you send me the enterprise acctivation email and password
    Hey Stanley!, Unfortunately Here They Won't give It To You as There Is No Verification Of You The User Of The Device!, So I Suggest That You Call Firstly Get A BES, Then Call Your Service Provider after That Then Ask For All That You Are Looking/Want From Them And They May Lend It To You!.
    08-28-13 07:54 PM
    plzzzz tell me how i call cell service to give password and facebook is not working on my blackberry 8900lz tell me how to solve this problem
    09-10-13 03:26 AM
    What should i write in Email and password ??
    09-12-14 07:36 PM
    What should i write in Email and password ??
    Did you even read this thread. You need a BIS feature to use email for for your device. Call your provider and confirm you have the required feature on your service. Come back if they confirm you do and if you still need help.
    09-13-14 10:19 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD