Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Hi- I was just curious as to how u can change the color of the font. I got da 9700 bold. Thanx

08-01-10 05:41 AM
    Hello, thank you very much for share old this secrets with us. They are very helpfull
    08-01-10 01:12 PM
    Hi- I was just curious as to how u can change the color of the font. I got da 9700 bold. Thanx

more of a crackberry tip than a blackberry tip ...

you have to type the color tags manually

the color tags are (remove spaces)
    [ color = colorname]text to be a different color[ /color]
    so using [ color=green]Green Text[/co lor] (without the spaces) looks like Green Text
    the full (not mobile) crackberry post/reply screen has a color button and it supports 40 predefined colors. probably best to hit the website with a computer browser, reply to a post and play with the color options to see which color you like.

You can also use a hexadecimal color code, [ color =#XXXXXX]some text[/ color] where XXXXXX is six characters, three pairs, 00 - FF for red/green/blue FF0000 is all red, no green or blue, 7F7F7F is rgb all the same, so a half bright gray, etc (if you don't understand hexadecimal color codes, don't worry, there's a lots of colors defined by color names.)

You can go crazy with colors if you've got enough time, but it sure is tedious, and a long post like that would be a pain for others to read.

Some people have defined forum tags in their custom dictionaries as a way to add shortcuts to them, but I never saw the point of always and only posting in the same non-standard color.
    Last edited by Snarfler; 08-02-10 at 08:17 AM.
    08-02-10 08:15 AM
    Very useful thread especially Alt+RBVS to view web page source code, thx!
    08-09-10 05:32 AM
    Very useful thread especially Alt+RBVS to view web page source code, thx!
    yep! you don't even know how long i've been looking for a way to do this! great to finally hear about this!!
    08-16-10 01:33 PM
    Nice one. Very helpful
    08-29-10 09:13 PM
    cool... thanks for sharing...
    11-18-10 07:49 PM
    alt+enter brings up the volume menu on the 8330m
    12-16-10 10:59 AM
    I will go over this with a fine tooth comb...
    12-16-10 11:44 AM
    I just did the source code for crackberry. Damn its a lot of code lol.

12-18-10 09:43 PM
    Just did the event log. What is the guid? I have an event dating back to 1969 wow

12-18-10 10:00 PM
    Hella good thread

Anyone know where I can get more info on the different functions. I see one in particular on my log call net.rim.tunnel. What does this mean?

12-18-10 10:29 PM
    ALT+ENTER on the 8350i brings up some launguage thingy,you can select what lauguage you need i guess...

yes!!!! ima bb genius now
    12-18-10 11:40 PM
    ALT+ENTER on the 8350i brings up some launguage thingy,you can select what lauguage you need i guess...

yes!!!! ima bb genius now
    Alt + enter locks my phone on the torch

12-19-10 01:15 PM
    What codes are you looking for? There's a coupon code in the html of this page. Bahaaha. I'm jokin.
    12-19-10 09:55 PM
    Nice thread.
    12-20-10 10:28 AM
    Good stuff
    12-20-10 05:45 PM
    That is great stuff! Really appreciate it.

12-23-10 05:58 PM
    Do these work for touch screen (storm) users?

(sorry if this has already been asked, I didn't want to read through 18 pages...)
    12-23-10 06:29 PM
    Alt + enter locks my phone on the torch

...but it wont work if the "drop bar" is selected...
    12-26-10 02:44 AM
    Do these work for touch screen (storm) users?

(sorry if this has already been asked, I didn't want to read through 18 pages...)
    some do i didnt sift through all of them Although i know on the Storm 2 if the keyboard is set to a convenience key you call it up and do Shift + Enter it brings up options

but just to warn you after that one you need to do a battery pull
    01-23-11 07:10 AM
    **The following list was found on yohan.es

Backdoor

In Blackberry, there are documented "backdoors" (ALT + 4 letter combinations) and undocumented backdoors. There is an API to implement backdoor. Some key combinations are documented, but some are not. Some of these backdoor have immediate and visible effect (like typing ALT-ESCR in home screen), but some combination does something that is not visible. I will try to list some of the backdoors that I found, especially the ones that is not publicy known.

I will write: "invisible action" when you will not see anything, but something happens in background.

Main/Home Screen

Need to hold ALT in this screen
    DCLR : Clear cache hash table (invisible action)
    DPAP, ESCR, EACE: help/engineering screen
    DUMP: Dump hash table content to debugging port (need to connect to JDE to see the result of this)
    JKVV: Show reject cause
    LGLG: Show log viewer
    LONS: invisible action, HomeScreenInternal.toggleLogONS( ) // calls this (not sure what it does yet)
    NMLL: toggle view signal strength in dbm or bar
    ONSA, ONSB, ONSU: invisible action change ONS rendering mode (by presence of SIMServiceTable.B_SERVICE_PROVIDER_DISPLAY_INFO ,by SIM is not compliant to TS11.11)
    QSMD: Set send report mode
    QSMI: ?
    SQRD, SQRP: Send report ( net.rim.device.apps.internal.api.quincy.QuincyMana ger)
    Options

In some screen (like in the OptionsScreen), you don't need to hold ALT when typing
    in Application Options, COMP will set compatibility options to default (it will not show anything on screen)
    in Auto On off Options, typing AUTO will show the next date/time auto/on off will be performed
    in Date/Time Options: ADST (enable auto adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time), DELT (Time Zones Delta Count), LOLO (Manually adjust network Time Zone offset and DST)
    For device with touch screen: in keyboard options VKBB should show something (I haven't tried, and right now I am not in the mood to trace the code)
    In Location Options, AGPS will show AGPS setting
    Network Options, OMDM will show sync settings if Escreen access is enabled
    Security Options, CTDG will set AuthCert Status Period (it will not show anything on the screen)
    Status Options, BUYR (show status), FTOT (), TEST (run self test/execute net_rim_bb_device_selftest)
    Sms options: SMSP (SMS Service center)
    Help Screen

Only one backdoor sequence: ALT - OPEN open help file
    App world

Appworld backdoor keys are only 3 characters long
    ALT - BIS: Toggle force BIS_B
    ALT - RST: reset keyed store
    ALT - UOI: user interface test (only shows a useless screen)
    ALT - LOG: Show log
    01-23-11 09:21 PM
    if you are in an sms msg or bbm msg, and type "mypin", "mynumber" and "myver"
    (followed by a space after the code) your phone will enter your pin, your phone number, and the type of phone & os you are running on. I've found that trick handy quite a few times!
    ericz and gdfathr like this.
    01-24-11 06:28 PM
    I wish that there will be a tweak that will allow us to use any apps in your BB device especially apps that is downloaded from App world through Wi-fi. All the BB apps are BB integrated and should go through BIS in order to use/enjoy it.
    01-25-11 04:59 AM
    That's well cool! Thanks for sharing =)
    01-25-11 12:27 PM
327 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD