Ugh, I can't believe I'm actually going to ask this. It's probably right in front of my face which I'm sure will soon be in my palm while yelling "of course", but here we go.

I can't figure out how to send mass texts and trying to copy and pasting show announcements 50 times is hard to pull off covertly at work. Little help?
    01-15-10 08:12 AM
    After you select your first recepient, press the blackberry key and then choose Add Recipient or Add To:

I do the same thing with my band and have made a distribution list within my contacts that I choose when sending show announcements.
    01-15-10 08:21 AM
    Create a Group. Add the recipients to the Group. Send the message to the Group.

If I recall correctly, there is a limit to the number of contacts that can be in a group.
    01-15-10 09:01 AM
    Thanks dudes, as suspected I just did the face palm maneuver pretty hard. I still haven't figured out how to make a texting group, but I'd rather keep it custom anyway.

Carguy, band link exchange: CADAVERIC SPASM on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads.
    01-15-10 09:56 AM
    It would be a better user interface if you could just check off (like you can in BBM) the recipients you want to send a txt to.

I don't know why OS 5.0 didn't vastly improve their UI. Disappointing.
    01-17-10 06:41 PM
    Agreed, it's really the only time I miss my old Envy.
    01-18-10 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD