So my blackberry got wiped because my buttons started to mess up, and the password thing kept saying my password was incorrect. Now i get a white screen with the Reload Software:513. Ive tried every solution i can find but nothing is working. My desktop manager wont connect to my device, and the apploader either tells me it cant install the OS because of an XML syntax error, or it tells me the software is incompatible. Please help
    Installing a fresh OS won't help with a hardware problem. If your keyboard has become contaminated, the only fix is to replace it. Fortunatly, BlackBerry keyboards are readily available and simple to install.

Google BlackBerry repair parts for a supplier close to you.

The other problem is related to your password problem. When you connect it to BlackBerry Desktop Manager, you will be prompted to enter the password and it should continue if everything is correctly installed.

Check Windows / Control Panel / Programs. There should be two BlackBerry software packages installed. BlackBerry Desktop Software and the correct OS software package.
    MattsDeadBerry likes this.
    02-23-11 06:53 PM
    That means your battery is failing to deliver adequate voltage, try a new battery.

Your OS install failed during the reconnection to the newly installed software. I suspect a fresh battery will fix that problem.

The fact that it worked in a different phone could mean the tolerance are set differently, just enough to recognize that battery, for now.
    Thanks you for the quick reply. I just tried with a fresh battery and it shows the same failure, except now when it fails dueing th eload the screen shows a clock. Any ideas?
    02-23-11 08:32 PM
    Installing a fresh OS won't help with a hardware problem. If your keyboard has become contaminated, the only fix is to replace it. Fortunatly, BlackBerry keyboards are readily available and simple to install.

Google BlackBerry repair parts for a supplier close to you.

The other problem is related to your password problem. When you connect it to BlackBerry Desktop Manager, you will be prompted to enter the password and it should continue if everything is correctly installed.

Check Windows / Control Panel / Programs. There should be two BlackBerry software packages installed. BlackBerry Desktop Software and the correct OS software package.

thanks for your help!!
    02-24-11 08:34 PM
    I went through all step ,but unfortunately I get error msg when I reach on WAIT FOR DEVICE INITIALIZATION.

THE ERROR MSG:

APPLICATION LOADER WAS UNABLE TO CONNECT WITH YOUR DEVICE. PLEASE RE-CONNECT YOUR DEVICE, ENTER PASSWORD IF REQUIRED AND CLICK RETRY

I can't start my blackberry and the red light is stay on for few second and gone and come on then gone every time without power it on.

helps help
    02-25-11 07:37 AM
    That problem has been discussed in this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/unab...eration-73368/
    02-25-11 09:52 AM
    okay so i need help, i have a unlocked bb9630 with tmobile and my friend was messing with it saying if you hold the vol up button and put batt back in it will load some screen well he did that and then the hour glass came on then a im not sure if a white screen came on but then it just went black and now all it does is blink 2 then 3 times ive tried this steps im running win 7 and when i do the loader/nojvm the loader just pops up and cant click anything and it doesnt recognize when i plug into computer
    02-28-11 11:18 AM
    Your friend was trying to enter Safe Mode, using the wrong key. In future, hold down the Escape Key, to the right of the trackpad. I would try it again, replace the battery and hold down the key. If that works, do a regular battery replace and it should go back to normal.

If that does not work, check Windows Control Panel / Programs to verify you have both BlackBerry Desktop Software and the correct BlackBerry OS installed. Use the Desktop Manager to establish the connection, it is the most reliable way to get it connected.
    02-28-11 11:56 AM
    yea so ive tried a bunch of ways to conncect to computer it wont recognise and i dont know why it wont turn on. so what can i do if it wont connect?
    02-28-11 12:13 PM
    all it does when i take bat out and put it back in even if i am holding a button is just red light flashes no changes on screen or anything. there was nothing wrong with this phone before this happend i dont know why its doing this
    02-28-11 12:20 PM
    The fact that you have a flashing LED means the logic board is fine. The problem is, some critical file has become corrupted, preventing it from starting normaly.

The fix is a technical challenge, but many of our members had done it successfully.

Please check your Windows Control Panel / Programs and report back which BlackBerry Programs and versions are installed. Once you have the correct software installed and prepared, it will give you a chance to use CrackBerry Kevin's famous battery trick to connect.
    02-28-11 12:54 PM
    blackberry device software v5.0.0 for b 9630 and blackberry desktop software 4.6
    02-28-11 01:02 PM
    thats wha i have installed.
    02-28-11 01:44 PM
    blackberry device software v5.0.0 for b 9630 and blackberry desktop software 4.6
    Excellent, thank you.

The v4.6xx Desktop Software is outdated, but it is capable of doing the job.

BlackBerry - Tour - BlackBerry 9630 Smartphones - RIM Tour

BlackBerry are available through multiple carriers, but the Tour 9630 is not T-Mobile, according to the compatable list.

Still you can re-load the OS software and get it working again.

Start BlackBerry Desktop Manager, then plug in your Tour. The advanced detection has the best chance of finding it. When your PIN number shows up, click on Applications Loader.

If the PIN does not show up, click on Applications Loader. There is a single line window where the current connection appears. Pull the battery and watch the connection. If you see it change briefly, repeat the pull and be ready to click on the button at the moment it changes.

Good luck.
    02-28-11 02:18 PM
    could there be a problem with usb cable? when i plug it in nothing shows up or changes but when i take battery out the phone is still getting power? maybe theres like a problem i dunno ive been messing with it since 9am its now almost 1pm
    Last edited by kdawgfsho; 02-28-11 at 02:26 PM.
    02-28-11 02:19 PM
    When you installed the BlackBerry Desktop Software, you also got the USB driver for BlackBerry.

If there is a Media card installed, and it has been enabled for mass storage, it should open an Autorun window.

USB cables have two sets of wire. One pair is for power and the other is data. There are special purpose USB power cables that do not have a data set.

If you have any doubts, swap in a replacement USB cable. Disconnect any other USB devices and hubs... except your keyboard and mouse.
    02-28-11 02:32 PM
    yea see nothin happens when i plug into computer, all phone does is flash red led no screen changes or nothing what do you think it could be? sorry im very new to this problem and am trying my best
    02-28-11 02:34 PM
    mmmk well this is hella irritating me ive been messing with this stupid thing all day long doing what is on here and it never once says pin so i can click next? what do you think i should do? is there somthing im missing i just got a new usb cable and im not sure why its not doing it when everyone else is getting it to work. ****t...
    02-28-11 04:47 PM
    i need somekinda help
    02-28-11 07:27 PM
    You have an older version of BlackBerry Desktop Manager installed. You can try upgrading that to the latest version.

There is another possibility, the USB connection in the Tour could be broken where it is joined to the logic board. Repairing it is a "Expert Only" job.
    03-01-11 10:56 AM
    i installed the newest version and still nothing, and it was connecting just fine because i was putting music on my phone and then my buddy came over n did that vol up **** i dunno why he even did that **** but it still wont connect
    03-01-11 06:21 PM
    my blackberry bold 9700, wont turn on, my computer doesnt recognise it but you can hear the sound that the usb is connected and it blinks 4 times then starts blinking again, i tried the app loader but it just says "unable to connect to device"
    can you help plz
    03-06-11 08:02 AM
    A flashing LED means the logic board is working.

BlackBerry Desktop Manager is the best choice when you have a connection problem.

Check Windows / Control Panel / Programs to verify you have both the BlackBerry Desktop Software and BlackBerry Device OS software installed.

Connect your Bold and start Desktop Manager. If it still does not detect your PIN number, open Applications. You will see a dialoge box with Unknown selected. Remove and replace the battery while watching the connection. If you see it change briefly, do it again and be ready to click on the Next botton.

From there, Applications will continue the OS rebuild.
    dalem44 likes this.
    03-06-11 10:36 AM
    What will happen if I do this to put 9330 OS on 8530?
    03-06-11 11:01 AM
    its installed already and i cant find a dialogue box with unknown selected! i'm new to blackberry so i dont know if i'm doing something wrong but at teh desktop mager it says no pin is found what should i do? can u tell me step by step so its easier to understand thank you
    03-06-11 12:27 PM
    I am getting stuck at "Reconnecting to JVM" every single time. My storm just falls back into the power cycle when it gets to this point. I've tried multiple ways of doing this and I get the same result everytime.

"Application loader was unable to connect with your device. Please re-connect your device..."

Please help.

I've already checked the root hubs for power management properties and everything is fine there. I've also tried the "timed battery insert. The phone is just "stuck" in the reboot cycle.

Edit: took it to VZW store. tried to talk me into buying an iPhone. told him I love my blackberry. he is shipping me a Storm 2 by Wednesday. They don't even stock replacement storms anymore. Awesome
    Last edited by RyMac04; 03-07-11 at 06:39 PM.
    03-06-11 09:30 PM
1,742 ... 5556575859 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD