I would like to know exact number for my carrier AT&T.
    As far as I know It is Q20 Classic SQC 100-2 from AT&T(logos while turning on).
    As of my research from "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_country_code#U"
    AT&T in US has some different Carrier number so I don't know which on fits for my phone.

http://imgur.com/aKy2seE
    http://imgur.com/K6UVYuB

How should I know exact number for my BB?
    07-07-16 08:03 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Great question. With the Classic, you don't have to worry about which SQC's OS you're installing on your SQC100-2--the phones are ambivalent to that. All you need to make sure is that you're downloading an OS that's for the Classic, and not, for example, for a Z10.

If you have an AT&T SIM card in your AT&T phone, the update process should make available to you an OTA update. So theoretically, you shouldn't need to go the Sachesi route if 1. there's a carrier update available 2. you have that carrier's phone and 3. you have that carrier's SIM.

All that being said, if you would like to use Sachesi to download an AT&T specific update, try 310-150.
    07-07-16 11:48 AM
    As long as the lookup brings up the right OS version, it doesn't really matter which AT&T MCC/MNC you use.
    07-07-16 12:18 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Great question. With the Classic, you don't have to worry about which SQC's OS you're installing on your SQC100-2--the phones are ambivalent to that. All you need to make sure is that you're downloading an OS that's for the Classic, and not, for example, for a Z10.

If you have an AT&T SIM card in your AT&T phone, the update process should make available to you an OTA update. So theoretically, you shouldn't need to go the Sachesi route if 1. there's a carrier update available 2. you have that carrier's phone and 3. you have that carrier's SIM.

All that being said, if you would like to use Sachesi to download an AT&T specific update, try 310-150.
    First of all, I really appreciate your detailed answer for my first posting! that's great! Since I am using this BB in South Korea with local carrier, I need to use sachesi or autoloader anyway, right?
    07-08-16 09:41 AM
    As long as the lookup brings up the right OS version, it doesn't really matter which AT&T MCC/MNC you use.
    Thank you thurask!!
    07-08-16 09:42 AM
    Since I am using this BB in South Korea with local carrier, I need to use sachesi or autoloader anyway, right?
    Not necessarily. AT&T SIM cards have been seen to trigger updates/update notifications when the AT&T phone was not on the AT&T network. I remember an AT&T customer was in Ireland and found his AT&T Passport updating there. And with BB10, even an inactive SIM card can be enough to trigger an OTA update notification--you just need to have a SIM card from a carrier that this phone model was sold on; in your case, that's only AT&T.
    07-08-16 12:56 PM