for some reason when i log on to m.photobuc... I can see my pics and upload but when i go to my album there is no option for me to copy the url with the image tags?!?!?
    exact same problem I'm having. When I go to photobucket on my laptop and view my album there's a display of the IMG, however on mobile site from the berry, no display of IMG link.
    09-10-08 02:30 PM
    for some reason when i log on to m.photobuc... I can see my pics and upload but when i go to my album there is no option for me to copy the url with the image tags?!?!?
    Ok I see what we were doing wrong. When you go to m.photobucket.com it's a different site from photobucket.com/moblie. When you go to the latter it's not very mobile and is not easy to navigate AT ALL but waaaaaaay down at the bottom is the IMG link. I practiced and posted a screen shot of the floor. So, it does work - I certaonly hope there's a better way - 'cause that was not easy.
    Please someone out there - help us find someway of posting pics from m.photobucket.com or even better yet, from Flickr which has a great mobile site

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-08 05:53 PM
    One more time....

09-10-08 06:31 PM
    Thank you for indulging my experimentations. I also want to thabk my son, Henry for being the model

09-10-08 06:32 PM

09-10-08 07:32 PM
    Yeah my babies it worked. From photobucket com I had to scroll waaaaaayyyy down and find the code but only after I clicked non mobile photobucket and only then do you get a list and have to scroll I'm going to try m.photobucket and see so pardon the 2 pix *fingers crossed*

09-10-08 07:34 PM
    Yeah my babies it worked. From photobucket com I had to scroll waaaaaayyyy down and find the code but only after I clicked non mobile photobucket and only then do you get a list and have to scroll I'm going to try m.photobucket and see so pardon the 2 pix *fingers crossed*

Wouldn't you think the mobile site would work? If you can figure it out - please give me a tutorial, 'cause the regular site sucks. If you can't get it to work and are still not married to photobucket - try Flickr. I found it much more user friendly and it interfaces with facebook perfectly (of you're into that)

PS: beautiful kids

09-10-08 07:52 PM
    I downloaded that picture using opera mini on my 8330 and it took roughly 15 seconds. Impressive speed, no?

09-10-08 08:09 PM
    Wouldn't you think the mobile site would work? If you can figure it out - please give me a tutorial, 'cause the regular site sucks. If you can't get it to work and are still not married to photobucket - try Flickr. I found it much more user friendly and it interfaces with facebook perfectly (of you're into that)

PS: beautiful kids

One would think the mobile site would work from a mobile device, oh well. I can't even get m.photo to open, something with the url whether manually entered or hit the link. I'm not married to anything at this point, I'm technically still a "newbie" lol. I will try flickr, I used them on my dash before. Is it the same process?
    Thanks for the compliment, I had to threaten them with no park to get decent smiles and no "bunny ears" lol

09-10-08 08:25 PM
    I downloaded that picture using opera mini on my 8330 and it took roughly 15 seconds. Impressive speed, no?

Should I have shrunk (shrunken, shrinked lol) whatever the correct word is, that picture? Too big? It took 15 seconds to download? That seems long!

09-10-08 08:27 PM
    The post from my BB is not working for me!

09-28-08 04:20 PM
    yay helpful! thanks
    10-06-08 01:55 PM
    How do you put an image in your sig line on the forum?
    12-10-08 01:58 PM
    Try again. Think it'll work
    12-11-08 05:18 PM
    Try again. Think it'll work
    How the heck did you get that to post from Flickr?? I don't see a way...!
    12-16-08 04:57 AM
    Still trying...

and Hooray for ME!!!

Many thanks to DrBaum1 for the personal assistance!
    12-18-08 03:57 PM
    can flickr be used instead of photobucket?
    12-23-08 03:50 PM
    Thanks for this. I was searching for this exact thing!
    12-30-08 03:53 PM
    I'm trying to get Flicker figured out too.
    01-07-09 12:57 PM
    Thanks much
    02-10-09 06:38 PM
    Thanks Chaz. Nice and easy.
    02-16-09 07:00 AM
    I have no problem doing what the OP suggested on my computer... I am a long time photobucket user.. My problem is not accessing photobucket, nor my pictures.. It's finding the image tags to post the pics from my 83xx to lets say here for example...
    03-03-09 03:28 PM
    Good Post, I was having trouble but this "how to" helped a lot.
    03-26-09 02:05 PM
    I have a query. When I go through Photobucket on my mobile, it looks nothing like the screens you are showing. Is their an application for BB??

All I see are the pictures, but no image codes etc...
    Same here. Did they change something that no longer lets you see the code?
    04-09-09 02:34 PM
    how do you post photos using Flickr?
    05-27-09 04:27 PM
101 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD