Hi Ms. jaydee5799 can you also send to me the symbols?

Here is my PIN: 29747760

thanks
    Sent you what I have!!
    03-23-12 07:37 AM
    I see this thread started a long time ago ... Is it still the manual way to import icons in to BBM or has someone figured out how to import en mass?

Oh and I'll send you a PM for the new icons if you don't mind sending them
    Last edited by Poncherelly; 04-27-12 at 08:19 AM.
    04-27-12 08:17 AM
    I see this thread started a long time ago ... Is it still the manual way to import icons in to BBM or has someone figured out how to import en mass?

Oh and I'll send you a PM for the new icons if you don't mind sending them
    You can't import en masse.
    You can buy an app that does it...Fancy Characters or Easy Smiley. I think one of them is free in app world.
    04-27-12 09:00 AM
    I found the file that holds the word substitution informaiton. Anyone know if we can simply just add info to this file and re import it? There is a lot of junk in the file, so I'm not entirely sure if simply adding it will work.

Inter@ctive Pager Backup/Restore File
    Word Substitution se se rf rf tp tp
    SUne SUne ACne ACne C ne ne2 nevisavis vis-�-vis nenaivena�ve
    BGne BGne � ���� �& canadian GCanadian trademark
    6Trademark copyright
    1Copyright pbPlayBook hastiinHastiin desk#1(613)xxx-xxxx cell#%p kkkbknock, knock, knock Biatch! plsPLS i`llI'll citrixCitrix sccmSCCM vpnVPN tsrTSR imacIMAC tidcTIDC fyiFYI besBES cmclinical mobility crchange request gotitI checked the mail box already laLaurie-Anne kkkknock knock knock tekTEK telusTELUS syscomSyscom Consulting ndand vonThe Victorian Order of Nurses alcatelAlcatel-Lucent lolLOL bb
    Blackberry kk
    Okie Dokie landeskLANDesk trssTRSS nnlynight night, love you :* nnnight night aluAlcatel-Lucent bathroom nbathroom * ���� ���� 1 ACQUIRED:0;656e0000;
    04-27-12 09:12 AM
    Jaydee hi can u send me too? PIN 298bb73a thanks!!!!
    05-02-12 05:48 PM
    Jaydee hi can u send me too? PIN 298bb73a thanks!!!!
    sent to you
    05-02-12 06:32 PM
    Hi Jaydee. Thanks for being awesome and helping everyone out. I have a question: do you have the degree sign (�) by any chance? It's not an emoticon per se, but thought I'd ask.
    05-03-12 01:37 PM
    Hi Jaydee. Thanks for being awesome and helping everyone out. I have a question: do you have the degree sign (�) by any chance? It's not an emoticon per se, but thought I'd ask.

It's in there.
    05-03-12 01:41 PM
    In the set you provide? PM sent!
    05-03-12 01:46 PM
    In the set you provide? PM sent!
    Did you find it? in the section with all the symbols, not the flags and not the letters...
    in fact, when you asked I found it for myself and added it to my autotext.
    05-04-12 09:10 AM
    Did you find it? in the section with all the symbols, not the flags and not the letters...
    in fact, when you asked I found it for myself and added it to my autotext.
    No I haven't! It's not the one next to the � sign, is it? Because it doesn't look right when I use it. Looks more like a closed, middle dot rather than an open, upper dot like the degree sign is supposed to be.
    05-04-12 10:32 AM
    No I haven't! It's not the one next to the � sign, is it? Because it doesn't look right when I use it. Looks more like a closed, middle dot rather than an open, upper dot like the degree sign is supposed to be.
    Look between the snowperson and the 123
    05-04-12 10:40 AM
    Are you referring to the symbol? Because that’s the only one close to 1 2 3 that remotely looks like the degree symbol (but isn’t.) Directly before 1 2 3 I have #, so I know you can’t be referring to that.
    05-04-12 10:59 AM
    Never mind...I'm an . You were referring to the message you sent. I was talking about the native symbol list
    05-04-12 11:18 AM
    Never mind...I'm an . You were referring to the message you sent. I was talking about the native symbol list
    Right, from the list I sent. Did you see it? I swear its the right one...
    raino likes this.
    05-04-12 11:34 AM
    It's there. Thank you soo much!
    05-04-12 11:53 AM
    It's there. Thank you soo much!
    Yay! Glad it worked out!!!
    05-04-12 12:02 PM
    Can you please send it to me

2AA029AE

Thank you!
    05-29-12 07:44 AM
    has anyone got any cool new symbols as i have been looking for a while now and cant seem to copy any to my bbm as they show up as black boxs i would be very grateful if people can help me sort this out and/or send me some to my messenger if you can help me with this just message me for my pin many thanks <3
    08-02-12 10:45 AM
    Since i updated today my os which also updated my bbm. Some symbols just are black boxes also.so i want to know how this is corrected. Pasting them in bbm still showing up as black boxes. Im looking for the cards list which is on the 1st page of this thread. I had it afew hours ago but soon as i updated it turned into a black box??? Lol grrrr
    08-02-12 10:31 PM
    Since i updated today my os which also updated my bbm. Some symbols just are black boxes also.so i want to know how this is corrected. Pasting them in bbm still showing up as black boxes. Im looking for the cards list which is on the 1st page of this thread. I had it afew hours ago but soon as i updated it turned into a black box??? Lol grrrr
    I believe you have to keep certain languages installed to have all the black boxes turn to letters. I usually shrink out all langiages except mine and I see gaps or black boxes as well. Figure out which lang you need. Run apploader and put it back.
    08-03-12 05:08 AM
    I believe you have to keep certain languages installed to have all the black boxes turn to letters. I usually shrink out all langiages except mine and I see gaps or black boxes as well. Figure out which lang you need. Run apploader and put it back.
    hey jaydee lol.

Truss me i nearly had a bricked BB, i followed all the instructions with app loader and it just gave me a fatal error. anyway i decided to just plug bb back into DM and a message popped up for me to download update, so i did and it just worked. i now have the latest OS and it did prompt me to not add the langauges so i just added english i believe and then their was a list of afew others that i unticked. how on earth would i find out thoe as the only icon i had which i wanted was the kings crown in white! its listed in this thread. soon as i updated, thats the only icon that shows a box!

so putting it back on with apploader is the only method? as this is what caused my constant boot screen lol. but putting langs bac on does it reload the whole OS again?

cheers.
    08-03-12 07:55 AM
    Can someone send it to me?

PIN - 218E34CF
    08-17-12 10:19 AM
    You have to keep them in a bbm chat for a while. Then you select a certain icon, copy it and paste it into autotext. Create a new entry in autotext and paste. Then when you type the autotext word you used for it...it becomes a picture in the chat.

You won't see it in am email. You can only use them in bbm. Even in autotext they show as black squares. Only when viewed in a chat do they appear normally.
    please can u send me all the symbols my pin is 27F3D4BF
    09-08-12 04:04 PM
    i know its been a while but can u send me the symbols and other stuff plzzzz 32457992 pin
    05-14-13 04:34 PM
450 ... 161718
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD