not all flags are the first 2 letters, actually its the 2 letter country code for the country. most countries would be the first two letters but Costa Rica is CR not CO. Croatia is HR not CR. you have to look up the 2 letter country code for all countries.
    03-03-10 02:11 PM
    i have about 80 symbols that were sent to me, all in one message on bbm. i put them on memo pad and now they are all little black squares, i also tried e-mailing them to myself and they show up the same. what do i do?
    03-16-10 02:56 PM
    i have about 80 symbols that were sent to me, all in one message on bbm. i put them on memo pad and now they are all little black squares, i also tried e-mailing them to myself and they show up the same. what do i do?
    You have to keep them in a bbm chat for a while. Then you select a certain icon, copy it and paste it into autotext. Create a new entry in autotext and paste. Then when you type the autotext word you used for it...it becomes a picture in the chat.

You won't see it in am email. You can only use them in bbm. Even in autotext they show as black squares. Only when viewed in a chat do they appear normally.
    03-17-10 10:41 AM
    Copy and paste to txt file and save as "filename" using unicode not ansi on your pc. Then tranfer the file to your media card. When viewing on your bb the symbols show. Copy and paste from there.
    03-20-10 03:38 AM
    i'm trying to save some of the symbols into auto text, but nothing is working.. can someone help me out?
    03-20-10 08:54 PM
    does anyone still have all those symbols?
    03-21-10 06:51 PM
    can some one send me some name pics plz>>>>

3151e4f2
    04-19-10 08:30 AM
    sent them to you magadrew via PIN
    copy and paste them into a bbm chat. Then you can select one and paste into autotext
    04-19-10 10:30 AM
    cpy paste to character map
    04-19-10 10:43 AM
    No, copy and paste to autotext
    create a sep entry for each picture you want to use
    04-19-10 10:46 AM
    Would somebody please send me some cute symbols and fonts! (: add me! 316E3FE4

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 02:22 PM
    leanne sent them to you in a PIN message.
    Good Luck!
    05-01-10 02:49 PM
    Hi there
    Here you go

?????B??C??D??E??F??W??R??T??Z??U??I??O??P??S??G?? H??J??K??L??Y??X??V??N??M??

Q??W??E??R??T??Z??U??I??O??P??A??S??D??F??G??H??J? ?K??L??Y??X??C??V??B??N??M??

A??S??D??F??G??H??J??K??L??Q??W??E??R??T??Z??U??I? ?O??P??Y??X??C??V??B??N??M??

M?????N?????B?????V?????C?????X?????Y?????L?????K? ????J?????H?????G?????F?????D?????S?????A?????P??? ??O?????I?????U?????Z?????T?????R?????E?????Q?????

1) Pictures:
    ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ????? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

2) Letters:
    "A/a": � � ? ? � � ? ? � � � � � � ? ? � � ? ? ? ? � � ? ? ? � ???? ?? a? ??? ?? ? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?
    "B/b": ? � ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    "C/c": ? ? ? ? ? ? � � ? � � ? ?
    "D/d": � ? ?
    "E/e": � � � � � � ? ? � ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? � � ? ? E?? ? � ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ??? ?? ? ???? ??? ? ? �? ???? ??
    "F/f": ? � ?? ? ? F? ?
    "G/g": ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    "H/h": ? ? H ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ???
    "I/i": ? I � � � � � � � � ? ? I ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    "J/j": ? ? ??? ?? ? ?
    "K/k": K ? ??? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    "L/l": ? ? ? ? ? ? ? � L?? ? �
    "M/m": ? ? M???? ????? M?? ??? M? ?? M ? M???? M??? M?? M? M? ? ? ??? ??
    "N/n": ? ? ? ? ? ? � � ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    "O/o": � � � � � � � � ? ? � � ? ? ? ? � � ? ? ? ? O???? O?? O?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? �
    "P/p": � � ? ? ?
    "Q/q":
    "R/r": ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ????? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ? � ? ?
    "S/s": � � ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ?? $ �
    "T/t": ? ? ??? ?? T ? ? ? ?
    "U/u": � � � � � � � � ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    "V/v": ? ?
    "W/w": ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    "X/?": ? ?
    "Y/y": � � ? ? � � ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??? ?? � ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    "Z/z": ? ? ? ? � � z?? z?
    ??

3) Shapes:
    ? � � ? � ! ? ? ? ? ? ? [?] ?� � ~ ? ? ? ? ? ? � ? ? ? ? ? ? ? � � ?l|�?????|l ? � � | ? { } < > � � * " ( ) ' �� \ / ?? ?? ??

4) Numbers:
    � � � � � � � � =

5) Other:
    � ? � ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? � ? ? ? ? � ? ? �?? ??? ??? ? ? ? ? -??? �? (? ????? �?? �????? l||l ??? ??? ? ? ????? ????? ????? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ??? _????? ? ?

Thanks this was very helpful

05-01-10 10:03 PM
    I am new to all this! Have just tried to email them to myself after spending an hour cutting and pasting from system tools, and they can't be viewed on my device!
    05-02-10 02:21 AM
    I am new to all this! Have just tried to email them to myself after spending an hour cutting and pasting from system tools, and they can't be viewed on my device!
    Yeah those above don't work. PM me your PIN number and I will send them to you.
    05-02-10 09:45 AM
    Can you send me this file please?
    05-02-10 06:48 PM
    Could you send this to me please?
    PIN:319D9896
    Thanks
    05-02-10 06:50 PM
    sent them to you!
    05-02-10 07:23 PM
    can i have them please pin3136B581
    05-04-10 08:47 AM
    drver-sent to you in a PIN
    05-04-10 08:50 AM
    thanx they are great
    05-04-10 08:56 AM
    Can someone please tell me how to display the flag of England.
    I can't find a two letter code, and I don't want the UK Union Jack
    I am looking for St. George Cross, the white flag with the red cross.
    05-05-10 11:44 AM
    Hi, I readthat you have bbm symbols can you send them to me thanks my pin is 24A7079E

05-07-10 11:54 AM
    sent them to you via PIN
    05-07-10 12:20 PM
    sent them to you via PIN
    Hi, thanks for the symbols. I have another problem I'm trying to save them in auto text so I copy 1 at a time but after I put the name in the REPLACE field it doesn't give me the option to paste it in the WITH field. If you know how I can do this I would appreciate it. Thanks so much.

05-08-10 09:34 AM
450 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD