as the title states, after I installed the leaked 428 to my storm2 9550, I noticed that the hour glass pops up more frequently. It doesnt stay long but I dont remember it ever coming up on 320. any insight as to why it randomly hangs up when preforming tasks now?
    12-29-09 12:21 AM
    What device? Sorry but none of that info show when doing wap...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 12:26 PM
    What device? Sorry but none of that info show when doing wap...

He even said it in his post??

Anyway, I had that problem, I wiped and reinstalled, all good now.
    12-29-09 12:42 PM
    Sorry, missed that. I have been playing around and have never seen the hour glass and wait times are normal for basic functions. Is this a touchscreen thing? Don't know much about the 9550.

I did find an optical bug where when I am outside in cold weather, the sensor trips causing browser refreshes unexpectedly but now that I am inside things are again fine. Outside temp is ~45F.

What I would do is look around for a good task manager type program for the BB and see what is taking more than usual cpu time when this happens. I have been looking for an app of that nature but have not found one.

Maybe it is a 3rd party app. Shut them all down or remove them one at a time until it stops.

Last edited by shansmi; 12-29-09 at 01:50 PM.
    12-29-09 01:45 PM
    He even said it in his post??

Anyway, I had that problem, I wiped and reinstalled, all good now.
    Did you upgrade or wipe and install first time around? Your solution makes me lean towards some app data that is not friendly over an upgrade but a wipe and install will work fine.

12-29-09 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD