I have the tour with big red. I downloaded bbm 5.0. The first day when it came out. Its coo. I told everyone i kno to upgrade theirs. They all said they did. It had me question, why no one uploaded there pic on their profile. So I BBm'd people asking why they dont got a pic on. And come to find out they said they do! I said "thats weird, can you see mine?" They said no I dont have one. Which I do! why is this happening? Its not jus pic in the profile, its when people listen to music too, i cant see what their listening to, and i know they allow people to see what their listening to. It's not jus outside verizon, its everyone for all providers. What do I do to fix this? If your goin to say delete it and then redownload the new verison again... did it...didnt work still cant see pics or music. Ive been testing it with friends, to see if i can fix it and nothing. So Im lookin to you crackberry nation!!! help whats goin on wit my bbm???
    10-26-09 01:39 PM
    This was a known problem... Not sure what the fix is. It happened to mine the first day or two but now there is no issues. The problem fixed itself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 02:39 PM
    Try removing the contact then add them again. Try with one or two contacts to see if that works. It did for me, but I only had the problem with a few contacts not all.

Hope this helps.
    10-26-09 02:48 PM
    Same issues with a few contacts. I also can't enlarge (view) my pic - just get blank white screen. When I originally installed BBM, it worked fine. After reset, it went kaput.
    10-26-09 04:54 PM
    I'm also having some weird issues as of yesterday. I can get into BBM and see contacts and profile pics, but cannot actually click on a contact and begin a chat. I can see prior conversations but cannot click in to open and continue chats. I did a Quickpull and even deleted and re-installed BBM. Still the same. Thoughts?
    10-27-09 08:41 AM
    I'm also having some weird issues as of yesterday. I can get into BBM and see contacts and profile pics, but cannot actually click on a contact and begin a chat. I can see prior conversations but cannot click in to open and continue chats. I did a Quickpull and even deleted and re-installed BBM. Still the same. Thoughts?
    Do you access BBM through Quicklaunch or is BBM on your Quicklaunch menu?

It was a known bug that Quicklaunch caused the official BBM 5.0 to act a little kooky. Try removing it from Quicklaunch or remove Quicklaunch to see if that works.

I'm not sure if the developer has updated QL to fix the bug or not.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 09:36 AM
    i did was remove BBM then reinstalled that seemed to do it, my problem showed up rite away but it was late just w8ed for the following day then just removed then re-installed good to go.....
    10-27-09 10:05 AM
    You know, Quicklaunch may be the culprit. I'll give it a shot. Thanks!
    10-27-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD