I'm very much a newbie so please bare w/ me.

I made the stupid mistake of getting my BB unlocked in the Philippines so that I could use it there. The person who unlocked my phone failed to inform me that he was going to reset my phone and basically delete everything. I was so upset when I saw all my apps deleted including my themes and phone book (I had google sync so that was easy to get back). When I tried to complain they told me that in order to unlock the phone they had to install another software and since my memory was full they had to delete it. If he had explained that to me in the beginning I wouldn't have gone through w/ it. But I dealt with it coz there was nothing I could have done at that point. I figured that I could just fix it when I got back to the US.

So here's my dilemma...

I can't find my desktop manager and the back-up that I did when I upgraded the OS to 4.5. So I just tried to work w/ what I have... I've been re-downloading the apps that have been deleted and my themes (I couldn't find the Hello Kitty one that I orginally had...but I'll live =/). The more I was messing w/ my phone I noticed that it was missing some of the features/apps that my original OS had..like the Tasks, Memo/Notes, and Blackberry Messenger. I tried to download the BBM OTA but it kept giving me an error saying "Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BBM for Software Versions 4.0 and 4.1."

What do I do now???

Sorry this was very long...but I would appreciate any feedback! Thanks.
    07-24-09 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD