heya peeps,
    well im so happy with my BB, it helps me alot n my work since i receiving/sending emails through it

BUT ! one of my staff at work has seen my device, and come with like HEYY ROY GIMME UR PIN DUDE !

i was like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, u r soo noisy and annoying here n da company and u wana lay me some on crapsssss to my BB !!

sadly, i gave him my PIN, he started his **** <--- sorry for the word
    when i got enough, i deleted him :/

the next day, he said, ROYY I CANT FIND YAAA N MY LIST, GIMME UR PIN AGAIN DUDE :/

i gave him with a tearsss runnin of from eyes cause i think its unpolite to say him SORRY I CANT

well, what im lookin for now IS

how may i block him or do a tricks to him so whenever he trys to send me anything it seems to him that i didnt get it or still pending !
    or anything else like that
    i tried to b unavailable, but even tho OMGASH
    he keeps sending jokes, and Qs waitin for answers, if i didnt reply him back he PINGS meeeeee

im sooo annnoyedddddd
    im thinkin to sell my device and get new one, but it wont help out
    or i might get a new device just for him and hide it under my bed so i wont get annoyed

help me ppl and it will b soooo appreciated

with regards

SAD ROY
    lol
    08-30-09 11:53 AM
    well, just delete the kid. like eewwww OMG
    08-30-09 11:55 AM
    i already did that
    and i already re-added him :/

well, no others options ! ?
    08-30-09 12:05 PM
    Sure. here's an option for you.

Be an adult and tell him to stop. Or, delete him and DON'T re-add him! This is your fault and you want to come up with an option to make it look like you're not responsible to tell him that you don't like it. What you're looking for currently isn't available. What IS available, is growing a pair and telling him to stop.

I had to tell my mom to stop emailing those ridiculous FWDs, she didn't stop, so I marked her as spam and filtered her out of my inbox. Do it.
    08-30-09 12:09 PM
    I had to tell my mom to stop emailing those ridiculous FWDs, she didn't stop, so I marked her as spam and filtered her out of my inbox. Do it.
    You are mean! JK. But seriously, the sultan is right. Just tell him you don't want him on your bbm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 12:15 PM
    Sad Roy,

Stop responding to his BBMs, he will get the message and stop.
    08-30-09 01:09 PM
    kick his ***
    08-30-09 01:34 PM
    You are mean! JK. But seriously, the sultan is right. Just tell him you don't want him on your bbm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm not mean. I politely said "hey mom, I know you think these are funny, but I don't. And, even more so, there is a large risk of FWDs carrying viruses. I'm not telling you to not send them out, just please don't send them to me."

She called me a party pooper or something and said "ohh fine, I won't send you any more". Then she sent one that said "i know you don't like these, but this one made me think of you". That did it, I get no more emails from her
    08-30-09 01:38 PM
    Be an adult .
    mmmmmm
    reli donno wut to say, but wonderin how may i be an ADULT like u !

thesultan, forget about my story okay, and lets go deep to the topic
    how can i block unwanted contacts from my BBM !

just like wut we do n the MSN messenger!

anyway, u did well and enough for me, thx tho
    08-30-09 08:54 PM
    Sad Roy,

Stop responding to his BBMs, he will get the message and stop.
    smart
    thats wut im doin now

thx
    08-30-09 08:55 PM
    kick his ***
    lol

soon i`ll
    08-30-09 08:55 PM
    lol

soon i`ll
    Good luck with that
    08-31-09 02:11 AM