I have a question about bbm on my pearl. For a long time I have been having this annoying issue. My bbm is working with no problems and then all of a sudden it will receive a new message but will not let me read it. On my messages folder on my homepage I can see the first bit of the message, but when I click on it to read it, it will not show up in the conversation I am having with my contact. Usually I just delete some pictures and it will start working again, but now I cannot fix it. I deleted most of my pictures and all of my e-mails and all extra applications, but it still is not working. The other thing is that I can still read some of my contacts messages, but not all. Anyone have any advice?

Thank you so much!

- frustrated blackberry user
    01-05-10 07:02 PM
    I unfortunately have the same problem and was hoping I'd get help...
    01-06-10 03:37 AM
    Other than making sure you have as much file free memory as possible, at least 12MB, I'd suggest reinstalling BBM.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 11:58 PM
    Hi BBW

Thanks, i have enough memory and when i try to reinstall it tells me that my device cannot support the upgraded version
    01-07-10 06:18 AM
    What OS are you on Asko?
    01-08-10 05:09 AM
    Try installing after a battery pull. Memory leak is causing the message, most likely

01-09-10 11:17 AM
    What's your pearl OS version. Mine is 4.5.0.81, i had upgrading my BBM up to the latest version for now .57 and it's working perfect.

01-10-10 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD