I have a little issue with my BBM, or at least I think it might be mine.
    Everyday for the past week at 12am, one of my friends on BBM always gets deleted. I have to re-invite him everyday.
    I have a VZW 8530 with the stock OS 5.0.0.337. Last week I updated the OS to the sprint 5.0.0.395. I thought the problem was within updating the OS so I reverted back to .337 but that did not seem to fix it.

My friend has the VZW Tour and he updated to the MTS 5.0 OS and had it for about 2 weeks. He said some of his friends had to be re-invited, but I was thinking maybe from the update is why he had to re-invite.
    Anyone have any ideas on this or having the same issue with either of the OS's on either of the phones above?

Thanks in advance.
    01-29-10 07:40 AM
    If the other person deletes you from their list, they get deleted from your list as well, it's a two way street.

and as far as the "reinvite"... those people were on your most recent back up, so the phone still thinks they are on your list where as BIS doesn't recognize the connection.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 07:57 AM
    He did not delete me, especially at exactly 12am for the past week. I monitored it at 12am as to when it was happening so there is something wrong, but not exactly sure whos at fault.
    01-29-10 08:00 AM
    Bumping this up. Im still having the same issue.
    Just a little more info, my wife is having the same thing on her phone and one of her friends.
    02-03-10 10:45 AM
    same problem...and nobody has had an answer other then

"maybe they deleted you"

smh...
    02-04-10 05:11 PM
    Maybe they deleted you is NOT what is happeneing.
    02-07-10 12:37 PM
    Maybe they deleted you is NOT what is happeneing.
    This happens to 3 Of My Friends Every Night Around 1:30 AM, i have the curve 2 for sprint. i tried deleting bbm and reinstalling it and the problem still consists. idk what else to do, maybe its the phone because it never happened on my vzw tour.
    let me know if you figure anything out, thanks
    02-15-10 12:35 PM
    You are not alone, check this out:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/bb...-lists-419849/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/bb...-issue-422101/

It seems to be RIM the problem. We are still waiting for an update on this, or at least a response from them.
    02-15-10 02:35 PM
    I was having te same problem as the original poster where one of my BBM contacts was always being deleted every day even though neither of us did this. This has been occuring for the last month every day and I triede many things to prevent this .... the thing that finally worked was the following:

What i did was delete my contact info in my phone for this one individual and then he deleted my contact info from his phone. I then just added him as a BBM contact and after that I went in and added him to my general contacts. I did this approximately a week ago and he has not magically disappeared from my BBM contacts since.

Hope it works for you guys.
    03-25-10 11:21 AM
    it means your memory is full
    03-28-13 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD