Ok i have a sprint bb curve 8330. i recently had to have a repacement due to the usb port failing it broke anyway on that phone i had a nathanix 5.0 hybrid. Now that i got my new one i downloaded a newer 5.0 file and proceed t upload t new phone but when i load th new os nothing comes up so i ge another file same then i play around and got the 5.0 core files but not system files so m lost dunno wat to do and i have to send my old phone back any suggestions
    05-22-10 02:08 AM
    Ok i have a sprint bb curve 8330. i recently had to have a repacement due to the usb port failing it broke anyway on that phone i had a nathanix 5.0 hybrid. Now that i got my new one i downloaded a newer 5.0 file and proceed t upload t new phone but when i load th new os nothing comes up so i ge another file same then i play around and got the 5.0 core files but not system files so m lost dunno wat to do and i have to send my old phone back any suggestions
    Make sure you install the 5.0 OS first, then install the hybrid on top of that. If you just install the hybrid only you will be missing many important files and Desktop Manager/Apploader won't recognize it.
    05-22-10 02:34 AM
    Is it an 8330M? Check to see if you have an ESN or MEID. If you have an MEID, you can't run the full 5.0 on it. Basic hybrid only.
    05-22-10 02:35 AM
    No it not 8330m and I've done the swap before on my previous phone nottins changed on my computer do I need to delete it all and start from scratch or what

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 07:58 PM
    Its always best to start from scratch with a new phone. Uninstall all 5.0 files from add/remove and also delete their folders... then download the 5.0 build you want to use and the hybrid for it, install the 5.0 build first, then the hybrid.
    05-22-10 08:12 PM
    Ok thanks geuss dats wat I'm gonna have to do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD