Hi my names is Jon and I'm new here I just purchased a Blackberry Curve 8330 (Boost) and I don't know how to turn the volume down or up while playing, when I press one of the keys it skips to the next song or previous but volume I just can't find I would really appreciate it... thanks!!
    It's so loud it's blowing up my ears, yeah not good.. !
    Have a nice day~
    05-25-10 08:08 AM
    Hi Jon I don't know which keys your pressing. My suggestion to you is to look in your blackberries help file, under volume. Hit menu and look for the yellow question mark. On my bb it's the two buttons on the upper right side. Just tap them and don't hold them down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 05-25-10 at 02:18 PM.
    05-25-10 02:16 PM
    The only way I've found to adjust the volume while the media player is in use is to pause or stop it, and then use the volume keys.

There has got to be a better way.

EDIT
    Tapping the volume buttons worked on my 1st 8330 but it does not on my replacement 8330.

Last edited by RRSpikes; 05-25-10 at 05:11 PM.
    05-25-10 04:54 PM
    You use the volume keys on the side. Just tap them though. If you hold them down they move forward (or backward) to the next song.

05-25-10 04:59 PM
    also scrolling up or down with the ball should adjust the volume while media is playing. Typically with BlackBerry tapping the up or down volume buttons adjusts the volume level. HOLDING the up or down volume buttons skips forward or backwards.
    05-25-10 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD