Hello all i have been looking at sayit for my bold 9900. The price of 5 is too much of a risk just incase it is not a good app on the older devices.
    Have any of you used or are using the app if so is it any good?

Does anyone know if the developer still supports updates on the older devices?

I have emailed the developer about any plans of future updates and was first told to make sure i have the latest bbm installed i dont know what that has to do with anything.

i was then told to just buy a Z10 cos it is cheaper on that device. i dont have to money to upgrade as of yet and wont for some time.

Any thoughts about the app will be greatly appreciated. The only proper video review of the app working was in german and i dont speak any german

Thank you all.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-22-13 05:45 PM
    I tested the app eons ago when it was free or there was a free version. It was not bad, a step in the right direction. I did experience issues as the phone would not get what I say sometimes but overall a good app. I got a chance to test it again later. Think it was about a month or two back and it has improved quite a lot. The app recognizes what you say 8 times out of 10. I would say email the developer again and specify your needs and ask whether his app can fulfill those needs before spending the 5 bucks. There are alternatives too like vlingo.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    03-23-13 06:27 AM
    thank you for your thoughts on sayit. i have just got a fiver from getjam so i may just get it to give it a try. if i do get it i will write a bit of a review in this thread of the forum.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-23-13 06:55 AM