has anyone tried going back to BBM 4.7 on the tour from 5.0. it makes me very in 5.0 when i send or receive a picture in bbm. it takes for ever to receive and when i send it asks that dumb question whether or not i want to add a description. its honestly pathetic. so im wondering if anyone has tried to going backwards and if the bbm list gets deleted or not.i dont want to have to do a reactivation on my enterprise server.
    07-29-09 10:02 PM
    BBM 5.0 beta was a BUST...How to get your previous version of BBM back....

how did you install BBM5.0? did you do it thru your Desktop Manager or downloaded it OTA? DM had the problem for me, and then I went back to 4.7...then I decided to try it again OTA, and it's worked fine for me...
    07-30-09 01:08 AM
    I have had bbm5, then downgraded, then thought things got better so i upgraded again, then downgraded again, and im staying with 4.7 for now.

the appearance of 5 is cool but the functionality of 4.7 is more important.
    07-30-09 06:26 AM
    Downgraded to BBM 4.7 as well.

My tour was rebooting randomly and some of my calls were going straight to voicemail. I made two changes, downgraded BBM and reloaded the OEM OS (was using the 4.7.1.40/5.0.0.140 hybrid).

My Tour has not rebooted since, and so far my calls are coming through fine (could've been a network problem though).
    07-30-09 06:35 AM
    I think some of the BBM problems were coming from the RIM end, but I just didnt want to mess around with it anymore, I would rather just have it functional. So much easier.
    07-30-09 06:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD