I stopped mine by doing this on my Bold.

Open up the message icon
    Click menu and scroll down to options
    Click email settings
    Change "Confirm Delivery" to NO

I did this for each email account and I dont receive any anymore.

Hope this helps
    11-03-08 11:29 AM
    I stopped mine by doing this on my Bold.

Open up the message icon
    Click menu and scroll down to options
    Click email settings
    Change "Confirm Delivery" to NO

I did this for each email account and I dont receive any anymore.

Hope this helps
    Nope, i changed setting to no for my gmail. Still receiving.
    11-03-08 11:51 AM
    Thanks. I had to call BB tech support for whatever reason everytime I sent a email it came back as a notification stating that my email was possible spam so gmail blocked every email I sent! So Tech support had to set a filter on gmails end also. Everythings working great. No more copies of my emails sent to my phone. Thanks
    11-03-08 03:07 PM
    Hi I know this is not related, but I would like to know how i can get a sent email copy in my server...

When i reply emails from my blackberry, it doesn't keep a copy of sent email at my server. This is troublesome as i don't have any record of my sent email in my PC later... How can I avoid this?

Please help guys...

Thanks.
    James
    11-04-08 01:22 PM
    Hi I know this is not related, but I would like to know how i can get a sent email copy in my server...

When i reply emails from my blackberry, it doesn't keep a copy of sent email at my server. This is troublesome as i don't have any record of my sent email in my PC later... How can I avoid this?

Please help guys...

Thanks.
    James
    You can setup an auto bcc filter in your bis to yourself and then from the server set up a filter to move all mail from yourself to the sent folder and mark as read.
    11-04-08 03:34 PM
    Did anyone else have to put a filter on Gmails end also?
    11-04-08 03:35 PM
    No it should work without a filter on gmail's end. You can however setup filters on gmail to make your BB experience more pleasing. I don't like receiving amazon coupons on my phone but I still want them on my pc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 03:58 PM
    thank u for this really good but also easy tut!
    11-04-08 05:16 PM
    Had to delete the filters! For whatever reason it didnt allow every email? Now everything works great. I guess I dont mind having copies of my sent emails.
    11-04-08 06:32 PM
    You can setup an auto bcc filter in your bis to yourself and then from the server set up a filter to move all mail from yourself to the sent folder and mark as read.
    Thanks a lot for your suggestion Masterdnater. Really appreciate it.
    :-)
    11-04-08 10:18 PM
    THANK YOU!!!! This was driving me insane too!
    11-05-08 02:39 PM
    Thank you!!!! So helpful!
    11-06-08 12:07 AM
    Awesome... Thanks for the help!
    11-07-08 06:21 AM
    This is great information, thanks!
    11-07-08 02:56 PM
    I am using the BB 9000 on a corporate server. I can't login into the BIS except through my phone. I have set up the filters there, but i am still getting sent gmail as new mail. any ideas?
    11-08-08 02:20 PM
    Thanks a lot, I was wondering about this.
    11-08-08 08:53 PM
    The maintenance site for email management on your blackberry is usually www.blackberry.com/go/carrier (for example on verizon it is www.blackberry.com/go/vzw or AT&T is www.blackberry.com/go/att
    11-08-08 09:07 PM
    I must be the odd duck out here. No matter what filter I try to add, it doesn't work. As soon as I select the don't forward to device, all email stops coming in. Once I delete the filter, it is fine.

I guess I will have to live with the duplicate emails. 8830 on BIS with Verizon. I must be missing something.
    11-11-08 07:50 PM
    Thank you so much for the help!!! The constant msg notifications were driving me CRAZY!!!!
    11-12-08 04:40 PM
    OK, so I tried this again, and now it seems to work. Very interesting. Thanks for the information.
    11-14-08 11:50 PM
    Glad you got it Heavy Fluid, cause Verizon wouldn't have helped you through this
    11-15-08 02:21 AM
    Thank you Nav. That was driving me crazy when I was receiving what I just wrote lol. pretty sure I didn't forget what I said in a matter of seconds.
    11-15-08 09:58 AM
    Thanks!!!! This drove me nuts...
    11-16-08 11:22 AM
    so i want to do this filter, i go to bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular, i hit create a new account, type in my PIN and IMEI, and it says an account already exists for that PIN. so i go to forgot password, type in my PIN, it sends a message to my phone and says there is no user name or password set up. what do i do?
    Yeah same thing I ran into. Still trying to figure it out.

11-16-08 10:59 PM
    Yeah same thing I ran into. Still trying to figure it out.

Call up your service provider. I used to get the same message but they helped setup my account correctly.
    11-16-08 11:34 PM
879 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD