wonderful post, this has been driving me crazy since forever. thanx
    08-25-08 09:28 AM
    Thx for this tip i hate getting those sent from email in my bb....all around awesome tip
    08-25-08 10:03 AM
    I just set this up for my rogers bb. Thanks for the tips.

Here is the link for the rogers BIS bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=rogers
    How did u do it for rogers???
    08-25-08 12:29 PM
    HALLELUJIAH! You've made my day! Thanks for the post!
    08-25-08 12:39 PM
    Mavi, i just want to thank you and everyone else who makes this site one of the best. I'm a newcomer to the BB world and so far, thanks to you guys, I'm loving it.
    08-25-08 09:03 PM
    Wow! Thanks for that. I hated having to keep deleting outgoing mail... it was getting annoying after a while.

Thanks again!
    08-26-08 06:03 PM
    Praise the moderator from whom all knowledge about fixing annoying emails flows...

LOL you have made my day!
    08-29-08 02:05 PM
    I went to the BIS site for Verizon... when I tried to register my PIN and ESN... it tells me that my PIN has already been registered.

So I figured that I'd enter in the PIN, then click on "Forgot password" After clicking that... It tells my that the PIN has never been registered.

Am I doing something wrong?
    08-31-08 12:44 AM
    I went to the BIS site for Verizon... when I tried to register my PIN and ESN... it tells me that my PIN has already been registered.

So I figured that I'd enter in the PIN, then click on "Forgot password" After clicking that... It tells my that the PIN has never been registered.

Am I doing something wrong?
    I had the SAME exact problem. We have 4 Curves in our family, all with VZW. All 4 Curves had the same problem as you are having. So I had to call VZW BlackBerry support for each phone and have them set up a profile/password for me, for each phone. Immediately after they did, I was able to log on and set up the Gmail filter.

Just make sure you ask for BlackBerry tech support though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 01:40 AM
    I had the SAME exact problem. We have 4 Curves in our family, all with VZW. All 4 Curves had the same problem as you are having. So I had to call VZW BlackBerry support for each phone and have them set up a profile/password for me, for each phone. Immediately after they did, I was able to log on and set up the Gmail filter.

Just make sure you ask for BlackBerry tech support though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks! Learned something new today... I actually work at VZW as a CSR (working there about 3 months). I've heard of this before, but didn't have my BB yet. Either way, this would be a tech support question anyway.
    08-31-08 03:03 AM
    make sure you don't set it to the to field by accident
    just did that
    feel like an *****
    couldnt figure out why I couldn't get my email
    09-01-08 04:56 PM
    Thank You!
    09-01-08 10:54 PM
    Thanks for the great thread! Worked perfectly.
    09-02-08 10:59 PM
    I have a BES account for work and I have just installed my Yahoo account on my curve but all my yahoo messages are being duplicated into my work inbox.

How can I stop the duplication? Is it a filter on the Yahoo account or the Blackberry server?
    09-03-08 04:10 AM
    Thanks - me too! One more annoying issues gone.

W.
    09-03-08 09:34 AM
    I have a BES account for work and I have just installed my Yahoo account on my curve but all my yahoo messages are being duplicated into my work inbox.

How can I stop the duplication? Is it a filter on the Yahoo account or the Blackberry server?
    First, whats the name of the folder and what icon is next to them. If its the message folder and its a check that's normal.

Second, if the above checks out log into your BIS account and make sure it isn't set up to auto BCC

Let us know if you need more help.
    09-03-08 10:38 AM
    Sorry, but after reading through the thread I'm completely lost.

So I send an email via gmail either on BB or desktop and the sent email is received in the inbox of my BB, but appears where it should (sent folder) on the desktop.

How do I stop the sent emails from coming back to my BB inbox?
    09-03-08 06:08 PM
    figured it out. FINALLY!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-03-08 06:30 PM
    Ok. Someone please help me out with this...

Everytime I get an email, I get a copy in my email inbox AND the messages inbox. It never used to do that before.

What can I do to stop this because everytime I receive an email, I have to delete it twice.
    09-03-08 07:35 PM
    Thank GOODNESS! This was driving me insane.
    09-04-08 12:59 PM
    So I successfully followed the instructions on how to filter out the emails from myself coming back to me, but now I'm not getting ANY emails to my BB.

Any thoughts??????
    09-04-08 01:30 PM
    Excellent post. I nominate you for Presidente!

Thank you so much. Now I LOVE my crackberry (just got it Thur), and I'm in lovce with everything but this issue was driving so crazy.
    09-06-08 05:55 PM
    Thank you for this awesome post.
    09-08-08 03:02 AM
    Many thanks. It worked perfectly.
    09-08-08 03:11 AM
    I have verizon do I do it from verizon's site?
    09-08-08 05:52 AM
879 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD