I thought i was the only one, i was going crazy.........i kept saying something has to be wrong with my gmail account......thanks I appreciate this
    07-14-08 12:39 AM
    Definitely thanks for this post. Newbie to BB and this was driving me crazy.
    07-16-08 10:04 AM
    i have a curve and tried to go onto the bis site and i must be in the wrong place b/c my screen does not look like yours. i looked at it on my bb. i then tried to look @ it on my computer and it would not let me log in b/c i said there was an account already in existence for my phone, but i dont remember that and dont know the user name or password.....plz help b/c getting your own emails is not so cool
    07-16-08 01:54 PM
    THANK YOU! This was driving me crazy!
    07-17-08 07:20 AM
    i know my password/username and it lets me log in from my phone...
    but when i use them to log in on my pc- it will not let me log in.
    (it says check the info)

07-21-08 10:58 AM
    i have a curve and tried to go onto the bis site and i must be in the wrong place b/c my screen does not look like yours. i looked at it on my bb. i then tried to look @ it on my computer and it would not let me log in b/c i said there was an account already in existence for my phone, but i dont remember that and dont know the user name or password.....plz help b/c getting your own emails is not so cool
    @dvespa: If I remember correctly, your phone info is registered with blackberry at time of activation, but you need to create a username and password on the verizon site. I just had this happen a few weeks ago.

Again here is the verizon site.
    //bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw (can't link until I have 10 posts)

I'll work on it
    07-22-08 09:01 AM
    Thanks a lot for this post
    07-22-08 03:37 PM
    this makes life less annoying

thanks for the info
    07-25-08 07:13 AM
    Thank you sir! Very Useful information.
    07-26-08 04:10 AM
    This does not work. I followed the instructions step by step. In fact when I went to my tmo site, it was a bit different from the posted instructions (the ones with pictures). I even created filters from my tmo and gmail accts and still get double messages sent back to my gmail box. I don't have the Gmail box but the one from blackberry email. What is weird is when i log into my Gmail box icon, none gets sent twice back into my box. I have two seperat gmail accts, one with gmai box and onewith blackberry internet setup.
    07-26-08 05:43 AM
    I actually want to receive a copy of all my mail sent from gmail from BB .. BUT, for some reason, i stopped receiving them today!

I have no filters set up, i have even deleted all my accounts on my BIS and reloaded them - still nothing.

Anybody else experiencing this?
    07-28-08 09:49 AM
    Yeah, I'm getting this to, which is why I've joined this forum actually. (Had my BB for over a year, but this problem is new.) Now can't be sure that my messages are getting through, especially as they're not showing up in my gmail. Haven't knowingly changed any of my settings/preferences.
    07-28-08 11:43 AM
    Thanks!!!! Seriously.. I've been trying to figure that out since february! But when I was with verizon it wouldn't have worked anyway... Now that I'm with at&t.. IT WORKED! You rock!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!
    07-30-08 01:36 PM
    naviwilliams, you are the best.
    07-30-08 03:18 PM
    what about sprint / nextel .. im lost help thansk !
    07-30-08 10:38 PM
    Arghhh I just upgraded to a Curve, I had previously had a Pearl and was able to set up this filter perfectly. but now with my Curve I'm getting duplicates of everything I send (with my Gmail acct)

I even logged back in to the BIS site (I think that's what it's called?) and I took off the filter and re-added it, to no avail.

Is there something else I need to setup with the Curve? I don't think there should be, right?
    07-31-08 01:39 PM
    Arghhh I just upgraded to a Curve, I had previously had a Pearl and was able to set up this filter perfectly. but now with my Curve I'm getting duplicates of everything I send (with my Gmail acct)

I even logged back in to the BIS site (I think that's what it's called?) and I took off the filter and re-added it, to no avail.

Is there something else I need to setup with the Curve? I don't think there should be, right?
    NM... I answered my own question! I went to the BIS site and played around, and found my OLD pin # in my BIS account info. So I added my new pin and my new ESN and now it's working fine!

ETA: I changed this info under "change device" on the left-hand side of the BIS account settings.
    07-31-08 01:53 PM
    Thank you for posting this. It was annoying me but I had no clue how to fix it!
    08-04-08 02:06 PM
    Great Post!
    08-04-08 02:50 PM
    I am still having issues of NOT receiving copies of all mail i send from my BB using Gmail ... i want to receive copies of the mail i send, but over the last week/10 days, i have not been receiving them.

I have removed all accounts from BIS, then put them back on, i have NO filters setup.

Anyone know how to fix this?
    08-06-08 02:58 AM
    Hey thanks for the help.
    08-06-08 04:13 AM
    I have ATT and I am unable to login to the BIS site. It says my login information is incorrect....I requested my password to be sent to my phone and it says there is no user name associated. So I chose to "create a new account" and then it tells me my pin is already associated with an account....so how the heck do I login? Anyone that can offer advice? Greatly appreciated
    08-06-08 10:29 PM
    I have ATT and I am unable to login to the BIS site. It says my login information is incorrect....I requested my password to be sent to my phone and it says there is no user name associated. So I chose to "create a new account" and then it tells me my pin is already associated with an account....so how the heck do I login? Anyone that can offer advice? Greatly appreciated
    Try setting it up on your blackberry first.
    08-06-08 10:37 PM
    Hi all. I have a somewhat similar issue but I'm not using Gmail. I have setup access to my work email. It is an Exchange server. We have secure internet access available (https). Basically my account on my BB is setup as an IMAP server connection.

I have setup the filter in my BIS account but I still get my replies in my BB inbox. I swear it must have something to do with items being saved to sent items. I have my BB e-mail options set to 'not' show sent items and to 'not' show filed items. I still get every reply. Does anyone have any suggestion other than not saving replies in sent items?

Thanks in advance,

R Reid-Smith
    08-08-08 11:17 AM
    I figured it out with the help of a co-worker...if anyone else has this issue. I turned off the wireless reconciliation and no more dupe e-mails.

Thanks,

R Reid-Smith
    08-08-08 02:38 PM
879 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD