Hi guys

I have multiple email accounts on my BlackBerry Bold 9900 with OS 7.1.0.342. Many of them are my own domains email hosted through Google Apps. For all my own domains hosted through Google Apps the calendar, contacts and email work flawlessly and sync 2 ways instantaneously. However, I have a private @gmail.com account and then Calendar will not sync either way.

The methods I tried were:

- made sure in Email Setup Application that Calendar was checked for Wireless Sync and then resent all service books and rebooted device > no luck
    - went to calendar options and selected my @gmail.com calendar, made sure that the check box for wireless sync was ticked. For safe measure I unchecked it, saved it and then rechecked it and saved it. Rebooted device > no luck
    - i tried Google Sync to see if that would help, again no luck. It just says that "No Changes"

In all these circumstances I had events in my calendar on the Gmail online calendar and also events in my BlackBerry. No syncing has ever occurred. It appears all the settings are correct but it just doesn't want to go ahead and actually sync the calendar. I have let it sync for over a week now so it can't be a time issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions about this? I am stumped.

Thank you!
    07-10-12 11:27 PM
    Try to log in to your Blackberry account, then go that email page, check if settings are correct there in terms of syncing and then send the service books from there to yourself. Hopefully that would help.
    07-11-12 06:30 AM
    Try to log in to your Blackberry account, then go that email page, check if settings are correct there in terms of syncing and then send the service books from there to yourself. Hopefully that would help.
    I have been playing around all day and I have been deleting the email account and then rebooting. After my 3rd attempt at that it finally started working just before!

I am not sure why it took so long or so many attempts but everything seems fine now.

Thanks for help offer anyway! Appreciated.
    07-11-12 06:35 AM
    Next time just make sure that service book named Gmail [CICAL] is downloaded to your phone.
    07-11-12 06:42 AM
    I have same problem with Bold, OS 7.1 and g calendar not syncing. I have service book named Gmail [CICAL] installed. It was working fine up until recently. Any help appreciated.
    Thanks
    07-01-13 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD