Does anyone happen to know if Garmin Mobile will still work with the new OS6 system? I have it on my 9700 now but if Garmin isn't going to be compatible I'm not going to upgrade. Gotta have my Garmin!
    08-06-10 04:21 PM
    I think RIM said that all apps that work on 5.0 will work on 6.0.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 09:08 PM
    Does anyone happen to know if Garmin Mobile will still work with the new OS6 system? I have it on my 9700 now but if Garmin isn't going to be compatible I'm not going to upgrade. Gotta have my Garmin!
    No, but not because of the OS.... Garmin outright refuses to reactivate the app after 90 days even if it's been installed on the same device.

Worst 79$ I've spent.
    08-07-10 12:03 AM
    No, but not because of the OS.... Garmin outright refuses to reactivate the app after 90 days even if it's been installed on the same device.

Worst 79$ I've spent.
    I got it originally on my Storm 1 (when it came out) and then got it reactivated on my Storm 2 (when it came out which was way past 90 days) when I got it with no problem; after a new OS upload for whatever reason it needed a new code and I emailed them and got one with no problem. Its strange you would have a problem with them or I have just gotten really lucky.
    08-07-10 01:25 AM
    I've had Garmin give me a new link 2 or 3 times after upgrading my software or having my apps erased by the Desktop software. No problem. They're great! But the new 06 operating system may be a whole new ballgame. I hope not. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I guess it should work. Thanks for the replies.
    08-07-10 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD