Then he's got another 16 days to go on this one then!!!!!

Hahahah! I don't think this will ever settle
    I'm too lazy to reload another os now

Any news about the .5xx builds?
    06-06-12 03:03 PM
    OMG!! "15-20" - DAYS?? You are ultimately, the most unlucky BlackBerry OS Updater.....in the world!!! You need an award or something. D*mn, man!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 on Meccas' "Gamma Prime" Hybrid OS using Tapatalk (*_~)
    .378 was the only os that settled after 7.0.0.261 hahaha lol
    06-06-12 03:05 PM
    .378 was the only os that settled after 7.0.0.261 hahaha lol
    So, if the majority of us have loaded the "same" leaked OS/ hybrids with no issues, what does that tell you? IMO, it confirms a lot.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 on Meccas' "Gamma Prime" Hybrid OS using Tapatalk (*_~)
    tsells likes this.
    06-06-12 04:55 PM
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You guys are mean!! Leave Rohil alone.

UPDATE!!!

I reeeeeaaaallllllly need another 9810. It's hard to finish hybrids during the week, and my main phone subs as my business line. venus611 and peteyg...if you can hold tight for a few, I'll have the kinks worked out.

Good reading here. I'm looking forward to the .5xx series becoming available soon - leaked or otherwise. And although most will be rushing to the new BBX (just not a fan of calling it BB10) models, when they're available, I'll still be using my 9810...until the BBX sliders become available
    peteygrizz and venus611 like this.
    06-06-12 05:05 PM
    Is there anyway possible so that i can load this on my Curve 9360 Mecca?
    There isn't. The 9810 has totally different software than the 9360.
    06-06-12 05:13 PM

UPDATE!!!

I reeeeeaaaallllllly need another 9810. It's hard to finish hybrids during the week, and my main phone subs as my business line. venus611 and peteyg...if you can hold tight for a few, I'll have the kinks worked out.

Good reading here. I'm looking forward to the .5xx series becoming available soon - leaked or otherwise. And although most will be rushing to the new BBX (just not a fan of calling it BB10) models, when they're available, I'll still be using my 9810...until the BBX sliders become available

LOL. Not trying to be mean at all. But, there's nothing wrong with this hybrid.

As far as BB10s are concerned. I'll wait for the Slider.

peteygrizz likes this.
    06-06-12 05:18 PM
    PeteyGrizz are you a bes user? i think the att mic problem is only happening to bes users. i am on a bes and have the mic issue.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Little late response, but no, I am on BIS, but this mic issue is just plain BS.
    06-06-12 07:39 PM

UPDATE!!!

I certainly appreciate the effort you put into these hybrids.

One question, I was wondering if you had tried loading GP over .378. I was thinking of giving that a try. I have not had any luck using. 2xx or. 3xx radio with. 402 so I suspect the result may be the same.
    06-06-12 07:47 PM
    So, if the majority of us have loaded the "same" leaked OS/ hybrids with no issues, what does that tell you? IMO, it confirms a lot.

My phone sux doesn't do anything properly

It takes ages to do things! Got a faulty phone :/
    06-06-12 09:24 PM
    Battery drained from 100% to 0% in 3 hours straight with only 15 minutes of usage! Phone was soo hot! couldn't hold it in my hand
    06-07-12 01:34 AM
    Battery drained from 100% to 0% in 3 hours straight with only 15 minutes of usage! Phone was soo hot! couldn't hold it in my hand

This has been a pattern with each OS/hybrid. So, any particular reason you haven't had the "alleged" malfunctioning BlackBerry replaced- yet? Oh how I envy you, my friend. Most of us simply update our BlackBerries without any issues. But, you? Your updates are similar to Elmer Fudd on an African Safari: "Shhh.....be very careful.....I'm hunting......."

tsells and Mecca EL like this.
    06-07-12 08:05 AM
    This has been a pattern with each OS/hybrid. So, any particular reason you haven't had the "alleged" malfunctioning BlackBerry replaced- yet? Oh how I envy you, my friend. Most of us simply update our BlackBerries without any issues. But, you? Your updates are similar to Elmer Fudd on an African Safari: "Shhh.....be very careful.....I'm hunting......."

Mine is att unlocked x_x
    06-07-12 10:50 AM
    After installed this hybrid,there is no network option like 2G,2G or 3G,3G.

Anybody could help?
    06-07-12 04:28 PM

UPDATE!!!

I definitely can wait. Thanks Mecca anyway for ur great effort!
    06-07-12 08:03 PM
    I certainly appreciate the effort you put into these hybrids.

One question, I was wondering if you had tried loading GP over .378. I was thinking of giving that a try. I have not had any luck using. 2xx or. 3xx radio with. 402 so I suspect the result may be the same.
    GP started out using .378, but too much of .402 and .428's java was not compatiable. Java errors out the a$$.

I definitely can wait. Thanks Mecca anyway for ur great effort!
    Thanks!
    06-07-12 10:59 PM
    Back to .378
    06-08-12 06:29 AM
    I think you get kicks wen ppl reply to your posts dude get a new phone... how bout that?
    06-08-12 01:18 PM
    This is not caused by the hybrid - this is a carrier issue. On more recent 7.1 OS builds, for example AT&T no longer allows manually switching out of "4G" mode. This must be the case with your carrier as well.

After installed this hybrid,there is no network option like 2G,2G or 3G,3G.

Anybody could help?
    06-08-12 06:45 PM
    A little tardy to the party but I FINALLY got here!

THANK YOU, BLACK LATINO!
    THANK YOU, MECCA!
    THANK YOU, TSELLS (you don't know it, but you helped too!)
    Can't wait to take this for a spin!! WOO HOO! My first hybrid!
    Blacklatino, tsells and Mecca EL like this.
    06-08-12 08:46 PM
    Thanks for this. Didn't have much luck with the recent links for battery life. Loaded on my 9900 and so far so good, average discharge rate 2.18% and memory loss has been reduced significantly from around 28mb to currently 1.0 mb.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-08-12 08:53 PM
    I won't start posting pics of the numbers, again. But, I will say this....at 10:30pm, I'm at 59% and currently @ 2.2. So, I think I'll sit back, relax, and enjoy. This hybrid has met all expectations from Day 1 for me.
    swiftex likes this.
    06-08-12 10:35 PM
    Mine is att unlocked x_x
    So, you an ebayer?
    06-08-12 10:37 PM
    I also have to post additional findings after running Gamma Prime for about 2 weeks now:

Yesterday and today were INTENSELY HEAVY days of phone, email and SMS - and on neither day did my discharge rate even reach 3% - averaged between 2.5 and 2.7% both days.

And the overall smoothness, responsiveness and UI speeds are wonderful.

OUTSTANDING HYBRID!!!

THANK YOU, MECCA!!!
    06-08-12 10:54 PM
    So, you an ebayer?
    nope
    dad bought it when he had come to NYC
    06-08-12 11:32 PM
    nope
    dad bought it when he had come to NYC
    That's too bad.
    06-11-12 12:02 AM
107 12345