I downloaded a bunch of apps from the BB 7 promo that they had going on last month...unfortunately I had to get a new Torch 9810 so I had to reload all of my apps for app world...specifically BeWeather. Now I'm getting errors on BeWeather saying that my license is invalid...I can use the app (barely) but it will pop up about every 2 seconds saying it will contact the server to verify license. Can anyone tell me how I can go about reloading these apps or do I have to pay for em now? Thanks
    Oh an BTW, it says that the license number I have is Beweathernos7promo, which for sure is the BB 7 App promo.
    06-08-12 07:18 PM
    I have the same problem....I just switched from a 9810 to a 9900, and seem to have lost all my paid or promo status on paid apps I either purchased, or downloaded during the promo period.

I have a thread open on this as well, so hopefully we get some answers.
    troshs likes this.
    06-08-12 07:28 PM
    Definately. Glad to see someone else is riding this bandwagon. I did email bellshare's customer service so if I do hear anything I'll be sure to let you know.
    06-08-12 07:46 PM
    Are you reinstalling the apps from the uninstalled list in MyWorld? I know at least from some of the promos done over her the free promo version was kept separate from the paid version.
    06-09-12 12:59 AM
    This is the email I received back. First you want to follow the link to recover a lost activation, it will ask you for your email (the one you used to purchase). It will send the code to that email and you can copy and paste it in to BeWeather. As for the other apps I have had no problem.

Hello!

Thank you for contacting Bellshare Customer Service.

If your inquiry is activation key related, may I suggest trying the following first:

1. To transfer your activation code to a new device please use the license transfer tool at Untitled Document

2. To request a lost activation code: Untitled Document

If you have any suggestions for new features that you would like to see in future versions of our apps, make sure you post it at http://www.bellshare.com/feedback or vote for feature requests others may have already posted!

Please let me know if that solved your problem!

Thank you,
    Henrik - Bellshare Support Team
    06-09-12 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD