I just bought my Porsche P9981 Black about 2 weeks ago and now i am already encountering an issue. Once every 2-3 days, my phone will suddenly encounter this error which will make most of the media files non accessible to view and my ringtone changes to this weird 3 beeping tone noise! And whenever i try taking pictures with camera, a msg "File system out of resources" will popped up. During this time, my whatsapp's media card is also disabled and the only way to fix this is to do a hard-reset on the phone which is quite annoying! This happened to the previous BBs i used as well. Anyone know how i can fix this permanantly?

Note:
    1) I have 16GB Memory SD Card (new) and all media are saved into the card.
    2) Downloaded apps are (Fancy Smiley Pro, Screen Muncher, Battery Saver, Battery Watch, Application Resource Monitor)
    3) Did a clean wipe with BBSAK and installed new OS (error still exist!)
    Last edited by SugiK; 04-29-13 at 01:01 PM.
    04-29-13 10:44 AM
    Remove all your 3rd party applications. Restart your BlackBerry and test. If UT works, add only 1 app at a time, see the performance.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 11:12 AM
    I just bought my Porsche P9981 Black about 2 weeks ago and now i am already encountering an issue. Once every 2-3 days, my phone will suddenly encounter this error which will make most of the media files non accessible to view and my ringtone changes to this weird 3 beeping tone noise! And whenever i try taking pictures with camera, a msg "File system out of resources" will popped up. During this time, my whatsapp's media card is also disabled and the only way to fix this is to do a hard-reset on the phone which is quite annoying! This happened to the previous BBs i used as well. Anyone know how i can fix this permanantly?

Note:
    1) I have 16GB Memory SD Card (new) and all media are saved into the card.
    2) Downloaded apps are (Fancy Smiley Pro, Screen Muncher, Battery Saver, Battery Watch, Application Resource Monitor)
    3) Did a clean wipe with BBSAK and installed new OS (error still exist!)
    05-25-13 12:42 PM
    I have the same problem almost everyday with my 9900/7.1.0.658 (B1909).

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-28-13 04:07 AM