Coming from post #203 of Newest OS: v5.0.0.411 (East Asia) for 8900 (I can't post links yet, I'm new)

I've also noticed some people just says they're gone in .411, but something else is happening.

I updated from 4.6 a couple of days ago and it was one of the first things I saw as new for 5.0 (didn't try any betas befor this release).
    I loved as soon as I saw it. I think the screen is perfect without icons! and rolling down to show them is great. I know it's not a big thing, but I liked it so much that I hate when it stopped working.

I've seen it work randomly a few times after changing themes. Weird thing n1: since the update I have 2 Zen themes... the 5.0 and the 4.6 ones to choose from. Going back to the 4.6 one and forward to the 5.0 would solve it for a moment, but as soon as I scroll to show the icons, the feature is gone.

Today I had it working for a couple of hours after uninstalling some things from my device, just until a few minutes ago when I syncronized to have a meeting added to my calendar

I'm certain now that's it's a bug, not the feature just gone.

Does anyone else have more info about it?

I want my icons fading!!!

Thanks in advance!
    01-18-10 03:19 PM
    I was disappointed they worked in 348 but not 411.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 02:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD