Hi,
    Since March 23rd, my emails have stopped coming in to my BB 8530 from AOL. I have another email account from Hotmail which are dropping in ok. This suggests to me it is an AOL problem. I have recently changed my email password on AOL, I am guessing this is the reason, but how would I make the BB accept the new password? I cannot access my email setup on the handset, as it sends this daft message that I am not in a wireless coverage area, but I am, and am connected by wifi to our modem. I am also guessing I will have to alter the AOL details on the Blackberry Internet Service site, or through O2, my mobile service provider (I am in the UK). I have what's called a Blackberry Bolt on from O2, to get the Blackberry service. I would be grateful if anyone can confirm that I am on the right track...before I call O2 when they open for problem customers like me :-)
    Many thanks in advance!
    04-03-12 06:04 PM
    sounds like if you changed your password, but have not updated it on your BIS, then yes, you need to do that.

You are on the right track. If you update the email adress on the BIS site for your carrier, there is no need to call.
    04-03-12 06:13 PM
    sounds like if you changed your password, but have not updated it on your BIS, then yes, you need to do that.

You are on the right track. If you update the email adress on the BIS site for your carrier, there is no need to call.
    Thanks Fubaz, I'll have a look on O2 for their Blackberry Internet service site.
    What bugs me tho is why I get that message about not being in a wireless connection area - its frustrating
    04-03-12 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD