I have browsed several threads looking for an answer have yet to find what I need. My work moved our emails to another server on 2/15 this for some reason wiped out my contacts (enterprise account). I guess this happened to severval people. I was told by my IT to do a security wipe on my phone. My work email is back working fine now but when I go to set up my personal internet email account it shows my personal account address and wants me to activate. When I put in my password I get "sorry unable to continue your session please log in again" I have went to service book and deleted all folders that contain my personal emai
    Questions
    1 With the wipe how does my personal email still show up?
    2 I assume all the settings are gone but I cant get past the activate screeen.
    02-16-12 11:56 PM
    I have exactly the same issue on a BES enabled torch. After the wipe I got my corporate account back, but unable to get my internet email accounts reactivated. Any ides anyone?
    04-12-12 10:42 AM
    I have the same problem! Not enterprise though....I just wiped...and it appears everything on my email is working, but when I go into "setup" it won't let me click on email...and I can't get anything sent....
    04-12-12 06:17 PM
    Actually, I just fixed mine.
    I went into the Desktop Manager and looked at the applications I had listed...after I wiped and reloaded, and had uninstalled email set up. I just installed it again, and voila, it works..
    04-12-12 08:56 PM
    I did a wipe about a month and a half ago, and I'm having the same problem. I can't use DM cause my laptop is acting screwy. I've tried every intergration and two step verification and everything else I've seen posted about this, but nothing works. No matter what, I still get the "Sorry, unable to continue your session, please log in again" message everytime. Anybody? Anything?
    04-16-12 02:52 PM
    are you sure........ ok mine's 8520 and im scared of doing it -.-
    08-22-13 02:23 AM
    I did a wipe about a month and a half ago, and I'm having the same problem. I can't use DM cause my laptop is acting screwy. I've tried every intergration and two step verification and everything else I've seen posted about this, but nothing works. No matter what, I still get the "Sorry, unable to continue your session, please log in again" message everytime. Anybody? Anything?
    oh god same here o_o
    08-22-13 02:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD