I have a BES 9000 and 2 BIS 9700s all doing the same thing. I have them all set to auto download email images however that does not happen. I have to manually "Get Images". It seems the BB is missing a basic spam/security features that allow you to add friendly email senders like Outlook has (gee did I really say something positive about MicroSoft?).

My 9k is on the latest AT&T 4.6 ROM. My 9700 is on .423 and my second 9700 is on the latest AT&T ROM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 10:02 PM
    I should also say they are all set to download without prompting and that some graphics on corporate emails do get downloaded but not all.

01-20-10 06:35 AM
    My 9630 is set to download images automatically as well, and never does. I think this is an option RIM enable, but hasn't been fixed to actually work yet. I have friends with Storms, Bolds & Tours like myself that are experiencing the same issue.

Hopefully RIM/Carriers will fix the issue soon.

01-20-10 12:13 PM
    The phone unfortunately will not download all the images. This bothers many people but has been the same for years. Usually mine will download certain graphic links but never pictures. This is normal
    01-20-10 12:16 PM
    Maybe I expected to much. I expected a friendly list or something like Outlook so everything for those would get downloaded.

Another feature request.

01-20-10 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD