Through a series of unfortunate events and hardware failures, I've come to BBOS7 from an HTC One S. In the form of a used Bold 9900.

I do a lot of homework on the go, usually on my phone on my commute. Revising lab reports/essays etc. With my HTC, and my Z10. (I regret trading my Z10 for android) I could download, edit and reupload documents/presentations.

On OS7 I can download and edit, I can't however find a way to upload the revised document to the cloud. It only will let my upload pictures. Any thoughts? Thanks

Sent from my CrackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-24-13 10:49 PM
    If I open a doc from dropbox and want to edit, I don't download it to my phone. I just open it, make my edits, then click the berry button and click save. This saves it back to the Dropbox.
    Fear of Oneself likes this.
    10-24-13 11:23 PM
    If I open a doc from dropbox and want to edit, I don't download it to my phone. I just open it, make my edits, then click the berry button and click save. This saves it back to the Dropbox.
    If I'm not mistaken, when you click on a document, it automatically downloads. Is that not the case?

EDIT: You're absolutely right. I just tried it now. It must have been a problem with the actual document. I use Linux on my laptop as my primary OS and do everything on there, but BBOS7 complains about opening files made in libreoffice some times. Look like I'll end up using my Win7 virtual machine from now on lol
    10-25-13 08:37 AM
    How about new documents though? If I create something on my bbry and want to upload it?
    10-25-13 08:43 AM
    That is a different story. I have never been able to save one to Dropbox from my device. I usually end up just emailing it to myself.
    Fear of Oneself likes this.
    10-25-13 08:48 AM