Please help i dont have bbm after updating to new software
    10-29-09 10:17 AM
    Did you do a battery pull? If so and you still dont have it you may just get it over at App world.
    10-29-09 10:20 AM
    did you include it in the install when you did the upgrade? many people overlook this. or just us DM to install it back.
    10-29-09 10:22 AM
    Uninstall it from your phone and then download it from here
    10-29-09 10:22 AM
    This seems to be very hit and miss. I have noticed people having this issue and some get resolved and some are not. Here is the only trend I noticed...

If you had BBM 5.0 previous to the 5.0 OS upgrd you will likely not have BBM at all or it is not working after the upgrd.

If you had previous BBM is either worked or it didn't, but at least it was present.

Here's what worked for me... I deleted and reinstalled ALL my apps (including BBM) and all downloads were done via App World, but that was the first one I deleted and reinstalled via web browser. (blackberry.com/appworld/download just in case)

I know that isn't much help if you've tried it, but much of this is trial and error not only for me, my coworkers, and my customers. I am updating 2 Storms for a customer at this moment and am crossing my fingers!
    10-29-09 10:24 AM
    BBm icon shows up and says restore bbm i click restore it says download successful but it doesnt appear
    10-29-09 10:50 AM
    Uninstall it from options>applications and then go back and reinstall.
    10-29-09 11:07 AM
    I'm having the same problem. When I upgraded it deleted it so I reinstalled it and after I reboot it comes up as archived and then when I try restoring it from archived it disappears again.
    10-29-09 11:41 AM
    Uninstall it from your phone and then download it from here
    please do this, do not download from app world, get it from the mobile website
    10-29-09 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD