Hello, I am a new user. I have a BlackBerry Bold 9900 free factory. I would like to know which version of the system is the best, I think that I read that the latest update is not the best. I also want to know if I should install a hybrid. Should be recommended to install a hybrid, which is the best for my device? Do things that improve thanks to hybrids? Do hybrids have some negative point? Sorry for my bad English, but this is the best forum I have found on BlackBerry. Thank you.
    04-09-16 12:03 PM
    Hello, I am a new user. I have a BlackBerry Bold 9900 free factory. I would like to know which version of the system is the best, I think that I read that the latest update is not the best. I also want to know if I should install a hybrid. Should be recommended to install a hybrid, which is the best for my device? Do things that improve thanks to hybrids? Do hybrids have some negative point? Sorry for my bad English, but this is the best forum I have found on BlackBerry. Thank you.
    What's best for your Bold 9900 is the latest OS from the carrier you're using. I'm against hybrid as well. BlackBerry OS is fine already. If you wanna speed up the boot time and performance, remove some apps that you don't use. Even languages and SureType words that you don't need.
    Blaby likes this.
    04-09-16 12:44 PM
    What's best for your Bold 9900 is the latest OS from the carrier you're using. I'm against hybrid as well. BlackBerry OS is fine already. If you wanna speed up the boot time and performance, remove some apps that you don't use. Even languages and SureType words that you don't need.
    Thank you very much, I will leave the original operating system. But it causes me curious hybrid, on any system I had read that Word, I think it is a CFW, but what actually does?
    04-09-16 02:11 PM
    Thank you very much, I will leave the original operating system. But it causes me curious hybrid, on any system I had read that Word, I think it is a CFW, but what actually does?
    It just remove some unwanted .cod that slows the phone down. But those are important (for OS and phone security). And I've noticed some features or settings are unavailable when I tried using hybrid.

Well the only option you have is to remove those languages, SureType words and apps that you don't use. That will greatly impact the speed. And it's safer
    Blaby likes this.
    07-09-16 05:20 AM