Is there a way to synchronize files between my Torch 9810 (OS 7.1) and my PC? It seems like RIM has removed the desktop sync feature of Documents To Go when implementeing their own "clone". The Files feature in the BB Desktop Software allows me to copy files from my PC but not synchronizing changes made on the handheld. I want bidirectional sync and I'm happy with a USB solution, but not with a cloud based one...
    08-09-12 08:27 AM
    Don't see why you're having a problem. I'm still syncing my 9860 (OS 7.1) with DTG via USB.

See attached screen shot for versions etc.
    08-15-12 11:07 AM
    This sounds like the best news so far! Did you purchase the DTG Blackberry handheld version and load it on top of the preinstalled DTG or did you manage to get the desktop SW to "connect" to the preinstalled? My issue is that when I try to get the desktop SW to "pair" with my handheld,the DTG is running but somehow "hidden" and cannot not be found by the desktop SW (see screendump)
    Last edited by GunnarMqt; 08-16-12 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Added screendump
    08-16-12 02:56 AM
    This sounds like the best news so far! Did you purchase the DTG Blackberry handheld version and load it on top of the preinstalled DTG or did you manage to get the desktop SW to "connect" to the preinstalled? My issue is that when I try to get the desktop SW to "pair" with my handheld,the DTG is running but somehow "hidden" and cannot not be found by the desktop SW (see screendump)

Thats old news as I had a thread explain how to do it a while ago.
    You must install the Doc to Go Files wich is only a few kb big, can't go wrong. If you haven't the link to download you can still inject that .COD with BBSAK
    08-17-12 11:56 PM
    Thats old news as I had a thread explain how to do it a while ago.
    You must install the Doc to Go Files wich is only a few kb big, can't go wrong. If you haven't the link to download you can still inject that .COD with BBSAK
    That was one or two acrunyms too many for a newbie like me
    Could you direct me to the thread?
    08-20-12 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD