Just shrunk my OS and removed BBM, when I went to install the Ebay app, its saying that I need to down load BBM. wtf??
    11-02-11 06:29 AM
    Just shrunk my OS and removed BBM, when I went to install the Ebay app, its saying that I need to down load BBM. wtf??
    They work together with the new BBM integration.

And, featuring new BBM™ integration, online commerce is truly a social experience; you can post a recent purchase to a personal message, invite a user to download eBay, or share and chat about a listing through BBM in real time.
    Free eBay - Download eBay - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    11-02-11 06:38 AM
    Damn. Is it possible to go back to the old version?
    11-02-11 06:41 AM
    Damn. Is it possible to go back to the old version?
    If you can find it or backed it up yes.
    11-02-11 06:53 AM
    i went thru the same thing, i don't use BBM, all my close friends don't use BB. had to download the new BBM with took 4.4MB and the new ebay app feels slow and laggy.
    11-02-11 10:35 PM
    Hmm, I think I'll stick with the mobile website unless someone knows where I can get a download of the previous version.
    11-03-11 03:49 AM
    dont like the new ebay version nor do I use BBM either

found an DL-link for ebay 1.0.1.6

I dont know how actual that version was before ebay 2.0 came out, but its not that old

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    andy625 likes this.
    11-05-11 07:30 PM
    Thanks! But I cant get it to actually download - just circles back to the megaupload site.
    11-06-11 05:18 AM
    Doh, yes I can. Works a treat, Thanks!!
    11-06-11 05:39 AM
    some guy from the forum linked it a while ago, I'm keeping this as a backup because I seldomly sell stuff on ebay and being forced to install BBM is just not right.

glad I could help
    11-06-11 12:41 PM
    More apps are getting a bit obnoxious about wanting to be connected to BBM. It's like they assume just because we have a BB, that we must be BBM junkies. The new version of AP Mobile is bad about it. Every time I start it up, it asks about connecting to BBM. I say no (with no way to simply save the setting), then it says it "must" be connected and that this can be changed, that's nice, but I don't want to change it. Yet it still works fine not being connected.

All this new "connected to BBM" stuff is fine for those that use it, but developers need to realize that not all of us care about, or use, BBM. They all need to provide a way to ignore BBM if we wish. Not all of them do, apparently. Thankfully, Scoremobile has such an option to not use BBM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-11 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD