Hi,

I'm aware of the fix in OS 7 to add multiple Google Calendar accounts to the BB in order to combat the issue of no more Google Sync. I am not too keen on having so many calendars all on the device. What other options could we explore to differentiate the events where before we would have used sync with multiple calendars based off the one GMail account.

I am just looking for ideas on how some of you have dealt with this going forward.

To those who have decided on the multiple accounts, how are you finding it? Do they sync well and within the usual time? I.e. instant upload to GMail and 30mins or so download on changes that side?

Thank you.
    09-08-13 04:19 PM
    Hello!

I was one of those advocating for multiple accounts. It will work fine and depending on your settings/network, events are added almost immediatly (going to with up to 15 minutes delay to sync changes). It's no different from having one gmail account doing the sync. You just have more than one.

And I gotta say, gSync didn't allow for any differenciation. All calendars would sync to the one associated with the gmail account and all entries would have the same color.

So, besides the annoyance of having multiple email accounts (which you can set up so you only need to access one in order to make changes to all of the calendars), it is a pretty functional setup.
    09-08-13 07:45 PM