So I have no reason to assume this is an os6 issue as it relates to running apploader on my pc, but I didnt have this problem pre os6.

So I've updated bb device software probably 100 times so I'm familiar with all the regular steps. My issue is the Device Application Selection screen within apploader. It lists certain apps twice. For example Facebook 1.9.20(or whatever the most recent one is) is in the list. The odd part is there's also individual modules for facebook 1.8.49 in the list. Which leaves me with the choice of removing facebook or downgrading to 1.8.49. If i dont check the facebook modules it deletes 1.9.20 even if i have it checked. Also I can't seem to be able to delete either of them from the Application Selection list. The older modules dont seem to be anywhere on my phone either. It's not a facebook issue either as this is happening with almost every app I have installed.

I have deleted all previous versions of my device software and reinstalled the version I want to install. I have also attempted wiping the device. Nothing I can think of seems to work. Is there any way to clear the list of undesirables?

Thanks
    01-10-11 04:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD